I’ve recently been hooked to intense gold eye shadow and pigments and MAC Melon is one of the prettiest I have seen! Its a peach-gold duochrome pigment with an intense reflective finish. In this tutorial, I have created a simple soft smokey look using MAC Melon pigment paired with neutral cheeks and lips. Melon pairs beautifully with Indian wear and if you’re looking for a festive shade, this works great!
Hope you like the look! Don’t forget to Subscribe to my channel for more makeup tutorials and beauty videos!
Products used in this video :
1. MAC Melon Pigment
2. MAC eye shadows : Bronze, Soba, Ricepaper
3. Lakme Forever Silk Eyeliner : Earth Line
4. Maybelline Magnum Volume Mascara
5. Shiseido Eyebrow styling compact : Medium Brown
6. Forever21 False Lashes
7. MAC Blush : Bad Girl Gone Good (Limited Edition)
8. MAC Retro Lipstick
9. MAC Cremesheen Lip glass : Deelight