Fun Saturdays Vol.57 : 5 Random Things

1. Brights or pastels?

I’m more of a bright color person but I’m enjoying pastels this summer too!

Gorgeous Bright Lipsticks for Summer

Gorgeous Bright Lipsticks for Summer

2. What’s on your nails right now?

A pale green textured polish from Canmake. Looks so fresh and summery, love it!

Textured pale green nail polish

Textured pale green nail polish

3. What’s your emergency skin care fix?

My skin care emergencies generally involve a zit since I have oily, breakout prone skin. I always keep The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil at hand to subdue any sudden breakouts and it always serves me well!

The Body Shop Tea tree Oil

The Body Shop Tea tree Oil

4. The last sweet dish you had?

A kheer/rabdi thing that I made last week. It was my first attempt and I was attempting to make a rabdi actually but it ended up something else. Tasted delicious though!

Sweet dish - rabdi or is it kheer

Sweet dish – rabdi or is it kheer

5. Are you a light or heavy sleeper?

I’m mostly a light sleeper but on occasion I do fall deep into sleep!

Sleep

Sleep

[note color=”#FFEACA”] I tag all of you to answer the questions in this post :

1. Brights or pastels?

2. What’s on your nails right now?

3. What’s your emergency skin care fix?

4. The last sweet dish you had?

5. Are you a light or heavy sleeper?

You need not answer all 5, answer as many as you like! I look forward to reading your replies.

Have a great weekend everyone! 🙂 [/note]

1. June 21, 2014 / 2:50 pm

1. Pastels!
    2. Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in Mellow Yellow
    3. Water, I guess
    4. I had Sky Blue by Gelato Italiano yesterday. Tasted like sugared water 😐
    5. At nights I’m a deep sleeper, any other time of the day I’m a light sleeper

2. June 21, 2014 / 2:52 pm

Ankita, you are an awesome cook besides being amazing at makeup!

3. Shrutika
    June 21, 2014 / 3:14 pm

1. I love both
    2.i have many ..maybelline glitter mania pink champagne,starry nights red carpet and all that glitters 😀
    3. I like to use multani mitti for pimples or a scrub made out of oats to instantly make my skin fresh and glowing 🙂
    4.I had butterscotch ice cream last night !!
    5. Im a heavy sleeper , i can sleep for hours and hours sometimes 😛

4. June 21, 2014 / 3:34 pm

The rabdi looks delicious Ankita. I had a Tiramisu yesterday. I sleep like I haven’t slept in ages. So much so that I can’t even hear the morning alarms and the door bells sometimes

• prachi
      June 24, 2014 / 9:18 am

he he same hare …

5. June 21, 2014 / 3:41 pm

Brights or pastels? – I love pastels
    What’s on your nails right now? – Maybelline All that Glitters
    The last sweet dish you had? – rice kheer
    Are you a light or heavy sleeper? – light sleeper

6. June 21, 2014 / 3:43 pm

1. i love brights but find myself reaching out for pastels more often.
    2. on my nails- french manicure.
    3. my emergency skincare fix – for summers it is Nuetrogena deepclean face wash…it drives my pimples away in no time!
    4. last sweet dish i had- dont remember..it has been quite some time!
    5. well i am a very heavy sleeper..i usually have a tough time falling a sleep..but once i fall into sleep, i dont wake up that easily!

7. June 21, 2014 / 3:59 pm

1. Brights or pastels?- I love pastels 😀

2. What’s on your nails right now? – nothing 🙁

3. What’s your emergency skin care fix? – loreal true match concealer

4. The last sweet dish you had?- icecream

5. Are you a light or heavy sleeper? -light sleeper 😀

8. June 21, 2014 / 4:17 pm

1. Brights or pastels?
    pastels!
    2. What’s on your nails right now?
    Maybelline glitter mania all that glitters…
    3. What’s your emergency skin care fix?
    Himalaya neem face mask.
    4. The last sweet dish you had?
    Chocolate chip icecream in lunch today 😛
    5. Are you a light or heavy sleeper?
    heavy!

9. June 21, 2014 / 4:28 pm

1.Brights or pastels?-Pastels mostly but at times i like bright also

2. What’s on your nails right now?-Faces some color dont remember

3. What’s your emergency skin care fix?-Home Made face pack

4. The last sweet dish you had?-Rabri and JAlebi..yum yum

5. Are you a light or heavy sleeper?-Heavy sleeper.Ask my mom about this..LOL

10. suchitra
    June 21, 2014 / 4:37 pm

1. Brights 2. Now on my nails maybelline choco sin 3. A hydrating face mist because i have very dry skin whick needs reapplication of moisturizer in summer also 4. The last sweet dish i had chocolate cake home prepared 5. Iam a heavy sleeper like i cant be awake even it is earthquake outside

June 21, 2014 / 4:41 pm

hi ankita .. 1. same with me m also trying pastel shade lipcolors this summer,,
    2. i hv applied no nail paint on my hands bcz actually i working in a chemical org. so i very well knw abt the chemicals specifications ,so i avoid nail paints,,,
    3. in an emergency i like to multani mud pack in summers..
    4. last sweet dish was kulfi faluda,, love to eat in such a hot weather.
    5. m a light sleeper…

i really enjoyed sharing this with u & all,,
    tcs

12. June 21, 2014 / 4:48 pm

1. Brights or pastels?
    I like brights but pastels when it comes to nails!

2. What’s on your nails right now?
    Maybelline Glitter Mania- Bling on the blue!

3. What’s your emergency skin care fix?
    For me its an oily forehead so I always carry NYX blotting sheets

4. The last sweet dish you had?
    umm a chocolate ice cream I guess

5. Are you a light or heavy sleeper?
    Light. I can wake up on the faintest of sound or light :p

PS: The rabdi looks yummm!

13. June 21, 2014 / 5:50 pm

1.I love pastels
    2.on my nails is L’Oreal Color Riche in Versailles Gold. Just got it. So just testing it.
    3. Emergency skin care? Well I get annoyed first and fuss and fume. and then I have some creams that the dermatologist recommended for me
    4. The last sweet dish I had was cake and also rabdi last night
    5. I guess i am a light sleeper. But when i am exahusted I fall into a really deep sleep.

14. June 21, 2014 / 7:34 pm

Pastels 🙂

Nothing right now, just removed 🙂

Lotus tea tree oil gel

Besan ka laddu 😀

Deep sleeper always 🙂

15. Manisha
    June 21, 2014 / 7:44 pm

1. Brights or pastels?

Definitely Bright 😉 but lately I’m finding myself quite attracted to pastel nail colors, especially pastel mint.

2. What’s on your nails right now?

I’m wearing Tomato Tango from Lakme Absolute Gel Stylist range.

3. What’s your emergency skin care fix?

A nice home-made multani mitti face pack with some sandalwood paste, rose-water, glycerine, raw milk & a pinch of turmeric if I have time, otherwise himalaya neem face pack also works wonders.

4. The last sweet dish you had?

I’m not very fond of sweets but my mum had come to stay with me for some time and I got a chance to savor some delicious suji halwa made by her.

5. Are you a light or heavy sleeper?

I’m a terribly light sleeper and some times feel envious of people who can fall asleep like a baby.

16. supriya
    June 21, 2014 / 7:49 pm

that kheer is luking so yum, can u post recipie

17. June 21, 2014 / 7:58 pm

1. Brights or pastels? I am also more of a bright person, but like pastels shades also here and there..
    2. What’s on your nails right now? Maybelline Colorshow Coral Craze..
    3. What’s your emergency skin care fix? Thankfully my skin is well behaved mostly, so nothing as such..
    4. The last sweet dish you had? Quick Shaahi Tudka that I had today afternoon
    5. Are you a light or heavy sleeper?.. heavy sleeper 😀

And loved ur lipstick collection.. such bright shades you have got there..

18. aruna
    June 21, 2014 / 9:59 pm

1. Brights!
    2. Maybelline ‘all that glitters’
    3. Neem paste- it works a little slowly but it is effective!
    4. Kaju katli
    5. Oh! I am a very heavy sleeper! It is a miracle that i am able to get up in the morning and go to college! :p

19. Fiona
    June 21, 2014 / 10:18 pm

1. Brights any day.
    2. Chanel nail polish mirabella
    3. Neem bark paste on face for acne.
    4. Dairy milk
    5. Heavy sleeper

20. June 21, 2014 / 10:42 pm

1. Brights or pastels? I Like pastels 🙂
    2. What’s on your nails right now? Maybelline glitter mania papparazi purple
    3. What’s your emergency skin care fix? I have really oily skin so I guess it is pressed powder as I always need to touch up (and no I don’t always wear makeup, just pressed powder)
    4. The last sweet dish you had? Vanilla cake
    5. Are you a light or heavy sleeper? Light

21. Madhur
    June 21, 2014 / 11:57 pm

1. Brights or pastels?
    Brights

2. What’s on your nails right now?
    Nothing at the moment.

3. What’s your emergency skin care fix?
    I rely on makeup for fixing my skin during emergencies. I am going to check out what others do during emergencies and take some tips from them. 🙂

4. The last sweet dish you had?
    Chocolate brownie

5. Are you a light or heavy sleeper?
    I guess I am moderate sleeper..haha somewhere in between light and heavy. 😀

22. Tanu
    June 22, 2014 / 7:11 am

Nice answers,Ankita! Okay,now here r my answers.
    1. Bright. I find pastels too dull n boring.
    2.I have La splash’s glitter nail paint sparkling gold on my hand nails whereas I have Maybelline colorshow ladies night on my toe nails.
    3. Homemade ubtan is my all time skin fix.
    4. I had vanilla icecream with chocolate sauce last night. BTW,ur rabdi/kheer looks delicious!
    5.I’m a heavy sleeper which is something my mom hates!

Have a nice weekend! 🙂

23. Piu
    June 22, 2014 / 8:24 am

1. Brights or pastels?Brights for a personal style and pastels for formal appearences

2. What’s on your nails right now? Maybelline colorshow downtown read and velvety wine

3. What’s your emergency skin care fix? Garnier pimple control pen for acne and nature essence papaya facial kit for immediate glow

4. The last sweet dish you had? Besan laddoos

5. Are you a light or heavy sleeper? a very heavy sleeper. My mother calls me female kunbhkaran

24. June 22, 2014 / 8:27 am

1. Brights are better….but i also own two three pastels too
    2. Nothing…want to try some nail art at home but not getting time for it
    3. Aloe vera gel
    4. Sandesh
    5. I just love to sleep…..anytime of the day but that is becoming rare with my toddler keeping me on my toes throughout the day

25. Gargi
    June 22, 2014 / 11:20 am

1. Brights or pastels? Pastels
    2. What’s on your nails right now? Maybelline Coral Craze 😀
    3. What’s your emergency skin care fix? Khadi Aloe Vera Massage Gel
    4. The last sweet dish you had? Amul Almond Ice Cream
    5. Are you a light or heavy sleeper? Moderate I guess

26. Kritcee
    June 22, 2014 / 11:35 am

1. Brights or pastels?
    I love pastels. But when it comes to clothing, people say that i look good in brights. So I’m leaning towards bright at times now.

2. What’s on your nails right now?
    Nothing.. When being on a break from work, I allow my nails to breathe.

3. What’s your emergency skin care fix?
    Aloe Vera. Dullness, Tan, Dryness of hair, skin..U name it.
    Pure freshly extracted aloe is my HG skin care product.

4. The last sweet dish you had?
    Plum cake.

5. Are you a light or heavy sleeper?
    I used to be a heavy sleeper. But since 2011 (after graduation), I became a light sleeper 🙁

27. Jinse
    June 22, 2014 / 12:49 pm

1. I like bright but i love pastels
    2. Maybelline coloroma shade Sexy <3
    3. Garnier pimple roll-on for those once in a blue moon zit :/
    4. I had double scoop of bubble gum flavored ice cream yesterday
    as Saturday is cheat day
    5. Heavy sleeper unfortunately. An earth quake might wake me up
    i guess 😀

P.S. Please post the recipe for the disguised rabdii that is looking yummm

28. June 22, 2014 / 1:14 pm

1. Brights or pastels?- Bright anyday!
    2. What’s on your nails right now? maybelline glitter mania- Everything that glitters!
    3. What’s your emergency skin care fix? chickpea flour
    4. The last sweet dish you had? I had blueberry cheesecake, gulabjamun, rose icecream together in a engagement party i attained few days ago!
    5. Are you a light or heavy sleeper? My a heavy sleeper any minute of the day! lol! i sleep a lot!

29. June 22, 2014 / 1:15 pm

wow now i am hungry!

30. Swati
    June 22, 2014 / 2:15 pm

1. Brights
    2. Avon On point blue (fabulous shade)
    3. SaliAc foaming face wash (recommended by dermatologist)
    4. Yummy delicious kheer
    5. Heavy sleeper

31. June 22, 2014 / 2:43 pm

Brights all the way
    No spain no gain from OPI
    Kaya anti acne cream -it is a life saviour
    apple crumble -yum
    heavy sleeper 🙂

32. June 23, 2014 / 2:20 am

1. Brights or pastels?
    Umm… Mostly brights but I love me some pastels too (clothes, nail polishes)
    2. What’s on your nails right now?
    Cult Nails Power thief
    3. What’s your emergency skin care fix?
    Kiehls mud face mask
    4. The last sweet dish you had?
    Semolina Kheer
    5. Are you a light or heavy sleeper?
    Heavy Sleeper!!!

33. Sangeeta
    June 23, 2014 / 7:11 am

Brights; nothing as I painted the house; Elizabeth Arden 8hour cream and a qtip; cadbury ice-cream; deep sleeper- specially early morning that's why I hate my morning bell. This was fun Ankita. Do these more often. ♥♥

34. Vidhi
    June 23, 2014 / 9:52 am

1. Pastels.
    2. Nothing!
    3. Applying ice on a pimple can shrink it within a few minutes!
    4. Rasgulla 😀
    5. Very, very light sleeper.

35. June 23, 2014 / 1:11 pm

Brights!!

Maybelline : all that glitters

Any face wipe

Petha!!

Depends..on my kids 🙁

36. June 23, 2014 / 4:19 pm

1. Brights
    2. Some tester paints…not removed as yet 😛
    3. Faceclin Gel (clindamycin)
    4. Gulab Jamuns