My new video went live today and this one is a tutorial! I’ve recreated the Smokey Plum eye makeup look I had done using the new Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette in this video. So many of you liked the look when I had posted it and requested a video. Hope you like the video tutorial! If you enjoy watching this, don’t forget to Like, Comment and Subscribe!
The Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette is an excellent palette of cool rosy neutrals and plums. Except for a few shades that weren’t as soft and blendable, the eye shadows are amazing! Smooth buttery texture, great color pay off, easy blendability and excellent staying power. The color selection reminds me of the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette! See Review/Swatches of the palette in my blog post HERE.
Products used in this Video :
1. Clinique SuperPrimer for the face : Universal
2. Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Foundation : 03
3. Chambor Light and Sheer Highlighter
4. Revlon Colorstay Concealer : Light/Medium
5. MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder : NC30
6. Lakme Eyeconic Kajal : Brown
7. Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Eye shadow Palette
8. L’Oreal Paris False Lash Telescopic Mascara
9. Shiseido Eyebrow Styling Compact : Medium Brown
10. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush : Flush
11. NYX Lip liner : Peekaboo Neutral
12. L’Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lipgloss : Lolita