Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes! Its my birthday today and this is the makeup I wore for lunch. I’m wearing some of my current favorite products along with some new things I picked. Its a very simple and fresh look – luminous skin, neutral rosy bronze eyes, brown liner and a rosy lip!
Products used for this look :
- Guerlain Parure de Lumiere foundation : 03 (mixed with Chambor highlighter)
- Revlon Colorstay concealer : Light/Medium
- MAC Select Sheer pressed powder : NC30
- Guerlain Meteorites Powder : Pink Fresh
- MAC Mineralize Blush : Sea Me, Hear Me (Alluring Aquatic Collection)
- NARS Narsissist Palette : shades Fez, Nepal
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal : Brown
- L’Oreal Paris False Telescopic Mascara
- False Lashes (which I added just for taking pics!)
- YSL Rouge Voulpte Shine Lipstick : #17 Rose in Tension
[note color=”#FFE4C4″] I absolute love LOVE this YSL lipstick! The texture is so beautiful – it just melts on your lips and gives them a luscious full appearance and the color pay off is just right – enough to even out the lips but not too heavy/opaque for the day time. I am definitely picking up more shades from the Rouge Volupte Shine range!
I kept it simple and fresh for lunch but I’ll probably just change the lip color for the dinner – I think a red like MAC Diva or Ruby Woo would work!
Once again thank you all for the wishes 🙂 Hope you are having a good day! [/note]