I’ve had so many requests to do a video on how I do my eye brows. Since I have naturally thick brows, my routine is simple – keeping them in shape and using a little brow powder to fill in the gaps. Hope you find the tutorial useful though I know its very simple but since I had so many requests for this, I thought I’d do a tutorial –
Products used in this video :
– A pair of Tweezers (unbranded)
– Shiseido Eyebrow Styling Compact (Medium Brown)
Eyebrow Styling Tips :
1. Never over pluck your brows! Whether you are doing them yourself or getting them done by a professional at a parlor or salon, keep checking in the mirror to ensure they are not overdone.
2. Never use black for your brows. It looks harsh and unnatural. If you have very dark hair, opt for a dark cool toned (grayish) brown instead of black for a natural look. Stay away from red based browns unless you have red tones in your hair color.
3. Fill the arch well as this will give a lift to the brows. Use lesser product at the beginning and end.
4. You can use an eyebrow pencil, a brow wax, a brow pen or brow powder – work with whatever suits you best!
I have used eye brow pencils in the past (Maxfactor and Rimmel do good ones) and an eyebrow kit from Sleek. I like the Shiseido Brow compact I am using right now – the colors are sheer and buildable which works perfectly for me.
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]What is your brow routine? What videos would you like to see next? Share your comments below! [/note]