One of the most exciting launches this summer is the Maybelline Turquoise Colossal Kajal! I am not much of a colored liner person but I was very keen to try this out! I absolute love the color of this liner, the touch of green in it makes it so beautiful on brown eyes. I created a wearable Egyptian inspired look with this – wash of gold on the eyes, luminous skin, neutral lips, winged liner and bold turquoise on the lower lash line.
What do you think of this look? Share your comments below!
Products used for this look :
– Eyeshadow : Maybelline Color Tattoo eye shadow Bold Gold
– Liner : Maybelline Black gel liner
– Kohl : Maybelline Colossal Kajal Turquoise
– Mascara : Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara + False Lashes
– Skin : Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Foundation (03) + Chambor Light and Sheer Highlighter
– Concealer : Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer Honey
– Blush : NYX Cream blush Diva
– Bronzer : Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
– Powder : MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder
– Lips : L’Oreal Paris Lip Pencil Toffee + L’Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lolita
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]I absolutely LOVE this look! I tried this lip combination for the first time and I think its beautiful – not too nude but not too brown or deep. I’ve just started testing the Chambor Light and Sheer highlighter and it is absolutely amazing – you can see it gives such a lovely glow to my skin. And the eyes are of course the focus of the look. The black liner adds some balance to the dramatic color on the lower lash. I think I’m going to do this look more often!
Have you tried the Maybelline Colossal Kajal in Turquoise? Share your comments below! [/note]