My Week in Instagram Photos! (Vol.25)

I hope you’re having a great weekend! Here are glimpses of my week from Instagram.

Love this subtle highlighter

Love this subtle highlighter

Colorful salad for dinner

Colorful salad for dinner

Etude House haul

Etude House haul

Reviewing this power red lipstick soon! #lancome

Reviewing this power red lipstick soon! #lancome

Statement neckpieces

Statement neckpieces

My Envy Box - May 2014

My Envy Box – May 2014

Smokey Eyes, nude lips - always a classic look

Smokey Eyes, nude lips – always a classic look

Sometimes I use this instead of my regular toner, feels great!

Sometimes I use this instead of my regular toner, feels great!

Who likes strawberries?

Who likes strawberries?

Scrambled eggs with loads of veggies

Scrambled eggs with loads of veggies

The Body Shop Haul! Should I do a post or a video

The Body Shop Haul! Should I do a haul post or a video?

1. fashionistkiaara281
    May 25, 2014 / 11:45 am

Ankita do a haup video. . The one kind of where ypu introduce the.products one by one one.. not like the one u did with revlon nailpaints.. it wasnt much fun.. :*

2. May 25, 2014 / 12:02 pm

hey ankita do a haul video
    just the way where u introduce the procducts one by one and make us know about each of them…not like the one u ddid for new launches of revlon nailpaints..
    it wasnt much fun

3. May 25, 2014 / 12:12 pm

Smokey eyes nude lips is the best pic of urs!
    rest are cool pics too 🙂

4. Harsha
    May 25, 2014 / 12:13 pm

Hey Ankita ..i love your photography…
    Your neckpiece is very beautiful…and you look awesome with smokey eye makeup…
    I want 2 ask you dat,is daily use of highlighter (like revlon )safe? And what is the use of toner?

• June 1, 2014 / 7:53 pm

Hi Harsha, daily use of highlighter is safe. Just be sure to take off all make up at the end of the day. Toner is used after cleanser. It preps the skin for moisturizer, tightens pores and removes any residue/impurities that the cleanser didn't clean off.

5. May 25, 2014 / 12:32 pm

oooooh those face masks look cute. And pls do a haul post instead of a video.! Much easier to pay attention to each product and its prices!

6. May 25, 2014 / 12:54 pm

you look so beautiful in that look….:D

7. May 25, 2014 / 12:56 pm

A week full of food and products:).. by the way are those facial hair removing strips? where can I get them?

• May 26, 2014 / 12:10 pm

Hey, those aren't facial hair removing strips. They are just for cleansing and brightening the area according the packaging. Haven't tried them yet. Etude House is available in mostly South East Asian countries, Japan as well but not India yet.

8. sharifa
    May 25, 2014 / 1:00 pm

Loved the neckpiece..I have the camomile cleansing balm and I love it :D…pls do a haul post instead of video will be easier. Thanks 🙂

9. May 25, 2014 / 1:01 pm

The smokey eyes look suits you alot! pretty pic! ^_^

10. May 25, 2014 / 1:01 pm

would like to see the haul post.. and that blueberry shower gel looks interesting!! and by the way are those facial hair removing strips? where to get them?

11. May 25, 2014 / 1:38 pm

Ankita please do a haul video. And also I wish to see that how u showcased your all cosmetics. I have a doubt. Revlon photoready foundation is not at all 'photoready'. What about this photoready highlighter???!! Is it available in India?

• May 26, 2014 / 12:11 pm

Hey Geethu, the highlighter is very subtle, the shimmer is very fine so it won't make one look like a disco ball in pictures. It should launch in India soon, its not available right now.

• May 26, 2014 / 7:41 pm

Thanks Ankita. Is there is any alternative product is currently available in any brand? What about Lakme's new prefect radiance range? they also claims light reflecting particles. and also ramp ready!

12. Richa
    May 25, 2014 / 1:47 pm

Hey Please do a haul video and your 1st thoughts about the products!

13. May 25, 2014 / 4:03 pm

Ankita, why don't you reply to any of our comments!!

• May 25, 2014 / 6:06 pm

Hey Geethu, I do reply to comments. Its not possible to reply to all comments immediately, give me a few days. I get queries over mail, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram as well as my Youtube channel everyday, not possible to get back to everyone immediately. And it is the weekend, everyone deserves a little break over the weekend 🙂

• May 26, 2014 / 1:25 am

Oh!!! Now only I come to know that you are getting queries other than this blog. You take your own time Ankita. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Happy weekend. . .

14. supriya
    May 25, 2014 / 4:41 pm

Hi,
    I have seen your videos and love them all as my skin is also combination so i can very well relate with them, i would like you to do a tutorial on false eyelashes.
    when i visited your blog i got to know that you are from Bhopal I guess, Glad to know

15. May 25, 2014 / 6:16 pm

Blueberry shower gel review!!

16. May 25, 2014 / 6:27 pm

I love that look of your ankita:)
    beautiful pics 🙂

17. May 26, 2014 / 7:56 am

Ooh nice haul! Haul post please! 😉

18. prachi
    May 26, 2014 / 9:43 am

ur neckpiece is very pretty … the first photo is of revlon primer?? if no then what is illuminator and how to use it ….

• May 26, 2014 / 12:13 pm

Illuminators/highlighters adds radiance to the face so you apply it on the high points of the face where the light naturally hits. They contain a bit of shimmer which reflects light giving the look of glowing skin. With liquids, you can also mix a little bit in your foundation to get an all over glow instead of just applying it certain areas.

19. May 26, 2014 / 10:26 am

Loved your pictures!

20. deeptika
    May 26, 2014 / 11:40 am

interesting pics !specially food..

21. Suneha
    May 26, 2014 / 11:49 pm

u luk adorable in the pic above…. 🙂