Purple and pink are one of my favorite color combinations and today I’m wearing a deep raspberry pink lip with a soft purple eye. Since the intense lip is the focus of this look, I’ve kept the eyes very soft with smudged purple liner adding some color. What do you think of this look?
Products used for this look :
– Clinique Superprimer for Face : Universal
– Guerlain Parure de Lumiere Foundation : 03 Beige Naturel
-Deborah Face Perfect Loose Powder : 02
– Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder : 02
– NYX Powder blush : Rose Garden
– Za Impact-full Eyes Groovy : VI721 (light pink all over lid, golden to highlight)
– Maybelline Color Show Crayon Kohl : Noble Purple (smudged along the lash lines)
– Bourjois Mega Liner (along upper lash line)
– L’Oreal Paris False lash Telescopic Mascara
– Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick : Ole Flamingo
I absolutely LOVE this lip color! I’ve worn it a couple of times in the past few weeks and the color is so intensely beautiful and long stay!