I was in the mood for a bit of color today and I decided to do an intense purple smokey eye. To add some gradient and dimension to the purple, I used some magenta and rust eye shadows to smoke out the corners and kept the center of the lids very purple. I used my Inglot eye shadows for this eye makeup (Read on to see the list of products used). To balance out the heavy eye makeup, I used a sheer tea rose gloss on the lips and soft berry blush on the cheeks!
What do you think of this look?
Products used for the eyes :
– Maybelline Black gel liner
– Lakme Eyeconic black kajal
– Inglot eye shadows : 446 Pearl (pearly warm purple), AMC 74 (pink with shimmer), AMC Shine 12 (rust with shimmer), AMC Shine 26 (to highlight)
– Shiseido Eye brow styling compact : Medium brown
– L’Oreal Paris False Lash Telescopic Mascara
Products used for the Face & Lips :
– Lakme Absolute Face Stylist foundation : Golden Medium
– Lakme Absolute Face Stylist compact : Rose Fair
– Clinique Even Better concealer: Honeycomb
– Shiseido Bronzer : 03 Dark Fonce
– Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek : PK415 Raspberry Macaron
– NYX Mega Shine lipgloss : Tea Rose