Today’s look features a gorgeous blue-toned fuchsia lipstick – Fuchsia Graffiti by Bourjois which I talked about HERE. I was in the mood for a slightly dramatic look so I paired this bold color with sparkly neutral eyes. Read on to see the full list of products used for this look.
Products used for this look :
– Maybelline Pore Eraser
– Maybelline Dream Mousse Liquid Foundation
– Lakme Absolute Face Stylist compact
– Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek : Raspberry Macaroon
– Milani Naturally Chic Shadow Eyez : Espresso Line
– Kate eye shadow palette : BR-2
– Bourjois Mega Liner
– L’Oreal Paris False lash telescopic Mascara
– Shiseido eye brow styling compact : Medium Brown
– Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick : Fuchsia Graffiti
I like how cool this lipstick leans, it makes it quite different from the fuchsia shades I already own. I’m also loving the Kate eye shadow palette that I’ve used here – its the perfect pick for creating a sparkly metallic eye! I have mentioned this eye shadow in my Japanese drugstore haul HERE though this is the first look I’ve done with it. The super cute Majolica Majorca blush (seen HERE) ties the look together perfectly!