Posted by Ankita Srivastava | Posted in Looks | Posted on 14-01-2014
Tags: beauty blog, bright pink blush, everyday makeup, everyday makeup for winter, eye makeup, FOTD, illamasqua hussy, illamasqua hussy blush, indian beauty blog, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, lip gloss, lipstick, makeup, makeup products, moisturizing lipstick, pink makeup, revlon colorburst soft rose, revlon soft rose, rosy makeup, rosy pink makeup, soft makeup, soft pink makeup, soft rose lipstick, winter everyday makeup
Today I’m showing you a simple and wearable everyday look. A coordinating rosy pink lip and cheek instantly adds freshness to the face and can be worn anytime, anywhere. I particularly like this look for winters for daytime!
Products used for this look ~
- MAC Matchmaster Foundation 3.0
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist concealer : 05 Honey
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist compact : 02 Rose Fair
- Illamasqua blush : Hussy
- Bourjois Khol n Contour : Black
- L’Oreal Paris False Lash Telescopic Mascara
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick : Soft Rose
- Nivea Fruity Shine lip balm : Pomegranate
- Even out your skin using your favorite base product. MAC Matchmaster foundation is my go-to foundation these days as it gives good coverage while still giving a natural look. Don’t forget to add a touch of concealer under the eyes as dark under eyes can make you look tired. Set everything with a light veil of powder or if your skin is very dry, just set the concealer.
- Apply a warm pink blush to your cheeks. Some of my favorites are – Illamasqua Hussy (which sadly broke during traveling!), MAC Fleur Power, Lakme Absolute Blusher – Day Blushes, NARS Amour, Bourjois blush – Rose Ambre or a cream blush like NYX Cream blush – Glow.
- Line your eyes with black liner or kohl and apply mascara!
- Apply a rosy pink lipstick or gloss to complete the look. My top picks for the Indian skin complexion are – Revlon Colorburst lipstick Soft Rose, Rimmel Vinyl Lip gloss – Lovesick, Bourjois Effet 3D Max gloss – Rose Yummy, Lakme Absolute Lip tint – Berry Pink,