Today I’m showing you a simple and wearable everyday look. A coordinating rosy pink lip and cheek instantly adds freshness to the face and can be worn anytime, anywhere. I particularly like this look for winters for daytime!
Products used for this look ~
- MAC Matchmaster Foundation 3.0
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist concealer : 05 Honey
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist compact : 02 Rose Fair
- Illamasqua blush : Hussy
- Bourjois Khol n Contour : Black
- L’Oreal Paris False Lash Telescopic Mascara
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick : Soft Rose
- Nivea Fruity Shine lip balm : Pomegranate
– Even out your skin using your favorite base product. MAC Matchmaster foundation is my go-to foundation these days as it gives good coverage while still giving a natural look. Don’t forget to add a touch of concealer under the eyes as dark under eyes can make you look tired. Set everything with a light veil of powder or if your skin is very dry, just set the concealer.
– Apply a warm pink blush to your cheeks. Some of my favorites are – Illamasqua Hussy (which sadly broke during traveling!), MAC Fleur Power, Lakme Absolute Blusher – Day Blushes, NARS Amour, Bourjois blush – Rose Ambre or a cream blush like NYX Cream blush – Glow.
– Line your eyes with black liner or kohl and apply mascara!
– Apply a rosy pink lipstick or gloss to complete the look. My top picks for the Indian skin complexion are – Revlon Colorburst lipstick Soft Rose, Rimmel Vinyl Lip gloss – Lovesick, Bourjois Effet 3D Max gloss – Rose Yummy, Lakme Absolute Lip tint – Berry Pink,
[note color=”#FFEECA”]This is my go-to look for the winters. Whats your daytime winter makeup routine? Share your comments below! [/note]