In the New Year, the captivating purple undertones in violet make for a great beauty look. The warm feminine appeal of violet looks appealing on all skin tones and can be played down for a subtle day look and can be turned around into an edgy evening look. Keeping in mind the Versatility of Violet, Clinique presents with some Do – It -Yourself make up tips to get you the best look in trendy purple and plum ~
1. Sweep light shade of All About Shadow Duo in Blackberry Frost all over lid, lashline to brow bone.
2. Create depth by blending dark shade into crease.
3. Trace upper lash line with Quickliner For Eyes Intense in Intense Plum. Repeat along bottom lashline from outer corner to center of eye. Blend with smudge tip.
4. For instant drama, coat lashes with High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara.
5. Fill in and shape brows with short strokes of Superfine Liner For Brows.
[note color=”#FFEECA”]Pantone has declared Radiant Orchid as the Color of the Year 2014 which makes all shades in this family – violets, berries, purples – the trendiest colors! Hope these tips from Clinique are helpful! [/note]