My week in Instagram Photos! (Vol.6)

Hope you’ve had a fabulous weekend! The past week was my first in Japan and here are a few glimpses from the pictures I posted on Instagram ~

My week in Instagram Photos

[note color=”#FFEECA”]How was your week? I’ve just been having a very indulgent time – eating, sleeping and shopping (mostly home stuff!). I really like it here so far because there are so many new things to discover and everything is so neat and organized! The only thing I don’t like is the cold 😐 But at least I get a chance to wear nice coats and boots which I could never wear in Mumbai πŸ™‚ !

My husband and I went to IkeaΒ this week to pick up furniture for our house and had so much fun choosing the pieces- the place is amazing! I also picked some small beauty products here and there which I’ll show you very soon!

What are your plans for New Years Eve? Do share your comments below! [/note]

1. December 29, 2013 / 10:08 pm

Woaahh, all set in Japan, bought so many things, have fun enjoy and happy married life Ankita.

2. December 29, 2013 / 10:17 pm

wow πŸ™‚ loved all the nail paints and all the food ! πŸ™‚

3. December 29, 2013 / 10:40 pm

Beautiful pictures! ^_^

4. December 29, 2013 / 10:53 pm

Woow.. lovely Nail paint haul.. <3 love such glittery nail paints.. and that Illamansqua shade is just so prettyy!!
    IKEA would have been fun.. waiting to see ur haul dear.. πŸ™‚
    Planning a bonfire with family for the eve…. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

5. December 29, 2013 / 11:35 pm

good you are enjoying your life there πŸ˜€

6. December 29, 2013 / 11:40 pm

Its always so much fun going through ur pics on IG πŸ™‚ You seem to be having a fabulous time!

7. Hanaan
    December 30, 2013 / 4:45 am

η΅ε©šγŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ™ πŸ˜‰
    I am sure you re having a great time out there. Lead a blissful life, hun! I shifted to Sanfrancisco Bay area from Bangalore last week for work. Will be celebrating New year in Newyork πŸ˜€ with my cousins. Its freaking cold out here. Looking fwd to your winter skin care regime posted in this blog soon! ;).

8. December 30, 2013 / 6:31 am

Great! happy you are having a great time! enjoy your honeymoon πŸ™‚

9. December 30, 2013 / 8:10 am

That tiramisu looks yummy! I might have dinner with some friends for NYE. Nothing too wild, lol.

10. December 30, 2013 / 8:32 am

Oh wow..the food looks yummmmm..so do ur nails πŸ™‚
    either you are a super cook or Japan is an indulgent foodie heaven πŸ™‚
    have fun exploring and discovering..
    n have a great new year
    love

11. December 30, 2013 / 12:10 pm

We bought so many home stuff from Ikea Dubai when we were there on our honeymoon. I love that store!!

12. nitya
    December 30, 2013 / 1:07 pm

hello ankita,
    Congratulations for ur marriage.
    this is nitya im reading ur blog from last 15 days.my skin type is similar to yours oily and acne prone.
    i want a suggestion from you which is best for skin britening either kiehls midnight recovery or clarins lotus oil treatment.
    At night time regime can we apply lakme 4 week capsules and then kiehls or clarins oil.
    And what about vichy normaderm u mentioned when to use that at night????
    Plz help in that im coming to mumbai tommorrow so im going to shop there.Plz dnt mind for my big question bank type of questions.

December 30, 2013 / 11:12 pm

Hey Nitya,

For oily skin, go for the Clarins oil. If you’re facing any dryness, the Kiehls one might be better. For the night you can use the capsules with another treatment though be a little careful to not overload your skin with products. Try using products on alternate days and then increase the frequency to daily if your skin is feeling okay. Vichy Normaderm is good when you have problematic phases – acne, marks and large open pores. But if you’re using the Clarins oil, you can skip this.

13. December 30, 2013 / 5:00 pm

Glad u r having fun πŸ™‚

14. December 31, 2013 / 12:46 am

wow, it’s so exciting so see all new things on your blog now. Life in Japan, this will be so cool to read and go through πŸ™‚ have fun and Happy New year

15. December 31, 2013 / 5:01 am

nice pics…Enjoi ur new lyf!

16. December 31, 2013 / 11:53 am

Lovely pictures dear ! have a wonderful yr ahead

17. December 31, 2013 / 9:02 pm

I wish to visit Tokyo once.. It has wonderful technological products..

18. Shai
    January 2, 2014 / 4:29 pm

Ha ha yes, we had our own amazing first time at ikea experience a few months ago… we must compare notes :). The food looks amazing!