Nail Paints I used for this nail art:
– Rimmel London Whitener (as base coat)
– MAC Nocturnelle Nail paint (creamy black)
– OPI mini Strawberry Margarita (creamy fuchsia)
– Maybelline Color Show Denim Dash (matte denim blue with shimmer)
– Rimmel London Nail Treat (as Top coat)
[note color=”#FFEECA”]I love easy nail art that doesn’t involve tools and this is one is really easy to do! Started with the Rimmel Nail Whitener as the base coat, applied the black nail paint followed by the fuchsia one on half the nail. Once dry, applied the blue one in the diagonally opposite direction as an accent and finished off with a glossy top coat! You can use scotch tape to get neater, sharper lines but I just went with a free hand.
The only time consuming here part was layering the black MAC polish and the pink OPI one to get opaque color. The blue Maybelline one on the other hand is amazing – single coat gives super saturated color!
I’m loving this black + pink+ blue combo on my nails right now! What do you think? [/note]