The Nature’s Co has started a monthly beauty box subscription service called the Beauty Wish box and this is the first Edition of the box! Just giving you a sneak peek into the contents of the box ~
The products came in a sturdy sandook style cardboard box and contained some potpourri bits inside along with the products which were wrapped in bubble wrap. The subscription is for Rs 595 per month for 6 Deluxe sized samples. This box contains 2 additional bonus mini samples. The box came with a scroll containing a list of products in the box and some coupons too (see last pic).
I love the selection of products and the sizes are quite good for trying out. Here’s what I received –
– Rosemary-Hibiscus Hair Mask
– Mixed Fruit cleansing cream
– Fuller’s Earth Face pack
– White Lily Body Scrub
– Jasmine Body lotion
– Walnut-Mint Foot scrub
– Chocolate mint Lip balm (bonus)
– Rose Hydrating Facial Mist (bonus)
I’m sure you’d agree that’s quite a haul (8 products for Rs 595!).
– I like that they’ve covered products from hair to skin to body to even feet and lips. Its very complete in that way. The hair pack and the face pack are so much bigger than I had expected!
– I wish the quantities were mentioned on the products so that one could compare the price/quantity with the full sized product.
– I would have also liked some customization here. I was asked to fill a questionnaire where I’ve mentioned that I have oily skin but I have received a general bunch of products that others have received as well – one of which says ‘for dry skin’.
Nevertheless, I’m excited to try out the products and will do a mini-review of all the products in a about a week’s time! You can subscribe to the Beauty Wish Box HERE.
[note color=”#FFEECA”]Have you tried the new The Nature’s Co Beauty Wish box? Would you like to after seeing the October box? Share your comments below! [/note]
Disclaimer : Press sample provided by the brand for consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always. Read full policy HERE.