This is a new look I’ve been trying lately – a fresh faced look with evened out skin, some peach blush, a natural pink lip and a pop metallic liner! For this look, I’ve worn the new Lakme Absolute Shine Line in Golden which is part of the Absolute Royal collection.
Products used for this look :
- Clinique Even better concealer : Orange Brightener (under eyes)
- L’Oreal Paris True Match BB cream : N1 Ivory
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder : 009 Amber
- Clarins Blush Prodige : 02 Soft Peach
- Shiseido Bronzer : 03 Dark (for contouring face + eyes)
- MAC eye shadow : Soba (lid)
- Rimmel London gel eye liner : 001 Black
- Lakme Absolute Flutter Secrets Mascara
- Lakme Absolute Shine line : Golden
- Colorbar Sparkling Dust eye pigment : Flash light (highlight)
- Wet n Wild Mega Last lipstick : 904B Rose-bud (as a stain)
- Rimmel London Vinyl lip gloss : 550 Lovesick
[note color=”#FFEECA”]What do you think of this look? I really like how the gold liner pops and adds a little sparkle to the eyes. To keep it the focus of the look, I’ve kept the lips and cheeks quite subtle! To add some definition to my eyes, I used black gel liner in a very thin line along the upper lash line layered over the gold. And used the same for the waterline.
I used the L’Oreal BB cream for the face but since the shade is light for me, I had to really layer the bronzer and blush to warm up my skin. The coverage is sheer but okay for daily wear and it does give a glow to the skin. Full review coming up soon!
Let me know your comments below! [/note]