What hair care products are you using currently?

Moroccan Oil Products in India

Moroccan Oil Products in India

I’m currently using the Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo and conditioner which I like but don’t love. It makes my hair quite soft though doesn’t take care of the frizz and it hasn’t really helped in slowing down my hairfall either.  I use the Moroccan Oil treatment after wash and before styling too. I use The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter occasionally as a leave-in conditioner. (Just realized haven’t been oiling my hair regularly!)

For styling, I’ve recently switched to TIGI products. I’m trying out the 3 products that the TIGI stylist used on me during LFW to give a sleek blowoutSpoil me spray, After Party cream and Masterpiece Shine Spray (all from Bed Head range). I haven’t been able to recreate the LFW look yet though!

What are you using for your hair currently? Share your comments below!

1. September 24, 2013 / 1:48 pm

Have heard about Moroccan hair products somewhere( maybe on youtube, not sure though)
    Hows the Masterpiece Shine Spray?

September 24, 2013 / 1:50 pm

Masterpiece is good – it definitely gives shine and gives hold as well, but doesn’t make the hair haird or crunchy like other setting sprays. I’ve only used it twice so far, still testing it out!

2. September 24, 2013 / 2:15 pm

I’m yet to try the Moroccan hair care products!! TIGI sounds great!!

3. September 24, 2013 / 2:27 pm

I thought it would be nice but seems like I shall skip the Moroccon range.. How did u liked the TBS Hair oil.. waan give it a try.. please share if it helps at all?

4. September 24, 2013 / 3:32 pm

Try Schwarzkopf. Moisture kick shampoo is the best for dry hair. For frizz control, I use Kerastase mask, Loreal lumi oil, JF original serum, Loreal total repair 5, JF leave in spray. I keep switching between products. That way they dont stop working for me. Hpo it helped!

5. September 24, 2013 / 5:32 pm

I like the Moroccan Treatment Oil too but I’m not using it very regularly at the moment.

I’m trying out a L’occitane shampoo and conditioner. Still need to make up my mind on those. Macadamia hair mask, Sunsilk Heat Protect spray and TIGI Mastershine occasionally. 🙂

6. September 24, 2013 / 5:48 pm

I am currently using this Pantene Aqualight shampoo & conditioner, which I have been liking a lot… no fuss hair products… For styling I use macadamia oil in their spray version, which tames the frizz like no other and adds a bit of shine too. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a frizz-tamer!

I use coconut oil on hair overnight every other night as a treatment and nothing works better than that. I sometime alternate with Forest essentials oil, which is ok but definitely not worth the money.

7. September 24, 2013 / 7:08 pm

Me using the Loreal professionel x-tenso straight range and park avenue shampoo, and loreal absolute repair serum and I love the park avenue and serum the most..

8. xinnie
    September 24, 2013 / 7:25 pm

i am using biotique walnut bark shampoo. its really gud. works on me. adds volume to my hair, brings a nice texture to hair. ppl who hve fine hair, do give it a try. it really does make a difference.

9. anusha
    September 24, 2013 / 8:22 pm

hi ankita,

can you suggest any heat protection spray from the TIGI range :)???

10. September 25, 2013 / 10:55 am

Forest Essential Bitter Orange and Cinnamon Cleanser and Conditioner!

11. September 25, 2013 / 1:47 pm

currently using L’cottine shampoo and conditioner
    They are keeping my frizzy hair under control
    I like it

12. September 25, 2013 / 2:20 pm

I am using the Kerastase Shampoo, Conditioner and Elixir..I like ’em 🙂

13. September 25, 2013 / 8:15 pm

Giovanni Smooth As Silk Shampoo, Deep Moisture For Damaged Hair and Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Deep Smoothing Masque together have worked very well for me. Use the Matrix Masque as conditioner and leave it for 5 mins before rinsing it out… works wonders in controlling frizz

14. September 26, 2013 / 12:34 am

I’m currently using Tresemme shampoo and conditioner ! Would love to try TIGI products 🙂

15. Sumaiya
    September 30, 2013 / 4:19 am

Hey Ankita
    How do you use the Bodyshop Rainforest Moisture hair Butter?

October 2, 2013 / 12:35 am

Hey! I use it as a leave in conditioner after I’ve washed and towel dried my hair a little. Just take a tiny amount, rub it between the fingers and brush it through the strands concentrating on the ends.

16. Mehek
    December 9, 2013 / 3:59 pm

Hey ankita,
    I have dry and frizzy hair.
    I have just got moroccan oil, hair stylist told me that it will control frizziness. Is this oil good??

January 30, 2014 / 5:44 am

Yes it does help in controlling frizz though not 100% (depends on your hair type also).