Hope you are having a good weekend! Here’s a simple and easy brown smokey eye makeup tutorial for you to try out this weekend. I love a brown smokey eye because its sultry but not over the top. And it pairs well with all lip colors! You can wear it with a nude lipstick in the day and transform the look to the a night look by just changing to a bold lip color!
Hope you like the Video, don’t forget to Subscribe to my channel for more videos! For those who cannot view the video, there is a step-wise guideline listed in this post.
Products used in this Tutorial :
- Lakme Absolute Forever Silk Eyeliner : Earth Line (to line upper lash line + waterline)
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible eye shadow : Endless Chocolate (all over lid + lower lash line)
- Inglot Rainbow Refill eye shadow : 107R (crease, to blend)
- Maybelline Diamond Glow eye shadow : 01 Copper Brown (lightest shade to highlight)
- Shiseido Perfect Volume Defining Mascara (to plump up lashes)
- Lakme Absolute Flutter Secrets Mascara (to lengthen lashes)
- Sleek Brow kit : Extra Dark (to fill brows)
- Colorbar eye lash curler (not pictured)
For those who are unable to view the video, here’s a breakdown ~
Step 1 : Line waterline and upper lash line with the brown liner (product #1). Using a pencil brush like the MAC 219, smudge the liner.
Step 2 : Using a flat shade brush like the MAC 219, apply the brown eye shadow (product #2) all over the lid and along the lower lash line. Don’t take it all the way in, leave the inner corner and tear duct bare.
Step 3 : Using a light brown matte eye shadow ((product #3) blend the edges of eye shadow #2 in the crease. I used a MAC 217 blending brush.
Step 4 : Highlight browbone, inner corner and tear duct with a pale gold eye shadow. I used the lightest shade from Maybelline quad (product #4).
Step 5 : Reapply brown liner along the upper lash line and soften it slightly with a brush to avoid harsh edges.
Step 6 : Curl lashes and apply mascara!