I will be holding a Blog Sale on Tuesday, 10th September at 2 pm. Please read the full post for more details about the sale.
- Most products on sale are used products. All are in good condition and will be sanitized before shipping.
- If you are interested in buying a product, leave a comment on the Blog Sale post (not this post, the post carrying the details of the products which will be put up on 10th Sept) mentioning the product you would like to purchase.
- To confirm your purchase, mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours.
- The products will be sold on first-come-first-serve basis. You can still leave comments about products you’re interested in, even if someone else has commented about them before you. In case the first bidder doesn’t confirm the purchase via email, the product will go to the second bidder.
- Shipping Charges : within Mumbai : Rs 50, Anywhere else in India : Rs 70
- Payment can be made online or in person directly to either my SBI or HDFC account. I prefer online payment. Direct cash deposits require additional Rs 25 as the bank charges that amount for processing cash deposits.
- You need to make the payment within 72 hours of the sale. If you are using SBI to make the transfer, you won’t be able to transfer the amount until after 5 days of adding a new beneficiary. In that case, drop me a mail and I will send you my bank details so that you can add me as beneficiary right now. [Thanks to Surbhi for bringing this up!]
Hope this addresses your queries. If you have any other queries, you can leave me a comment below!