Tags: beauty blog, eye makeup, eye shadow, eyes, indian beauty blog, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, lakme, lakme 9-to-5 lipstick, lakme 9-to-5 lipstick pink bureau, lakme day sheer blush, lakme day shimmer eye shadow, lakme fashion week, lakme fashion week makeup, Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2013, lakme fashion week winter/festive 2013 makeup, lakme fashion week winter/festive 2013 shruti sancheti, lakme pink bureau, lakme pink bureau lipstick, lip gloss, lipstick, makeup, makeup for indian skin, makeup from lakme fashion week, makeup products, matte pink lipstick, pink lips indian skin, pink lipstick, pink lipstick for indian skin, pink lipstick lakme
Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2013 – Day 4
I loved the look created by Makeup artist Kapil Bhalla for Designer Shruti Sancheti’s show. The look featured a wash of warm bronzy gold eye shadow, lived-in kohled eyes and berry pink lips. I think the look is really flattering for Indian complexions and is very simple to create! Read on to see the step-by-step guideline for this look -
How to get this Look ~
1. Prep the skin with Lakme CC cream and use the Lakme Absolute Intense cover concealer in areas where you need extra coverage.
2. Set everything with the Lakme Absolute Wet n Dry compact.
3. Warm up the skin with Lakme Absolute Baked Blush – Day Sheer. Apply along the cheekbones to add some definition.
4. Apply a wash of warm bronze eye shadow from Lakme Absolute Baked eye shadow duo – Day Shimmer all over the lid.
5. Apply Lakme Eyeconic kajal along the waterline and smudge it onto the lower lash line using the tip of the third finger for a lived-in look.
6. Apply a single coat of Lakme Eyeconic Mascara to define and separate the lashes.
7. For a berry pink pout, apply the Lakme 9-to-5 Lipstick – Pink Bureau all over the lips using a lip brush.
8. To add a hint of shine, you can add Lakme Absolute Plump n Shine lip gloss – Berry Shine to the center of the lips.