Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2013 – Day 4
I loved the look created by Makeup artist Kapil Bhalla for Designer Shruti Sancheti’s show. The look featured a wash of warm bronzy gold eye shadow, lived-in kohled eyes and berry pink lips. I think the look is really flattering for Indian complexions and is very simple to create! Read on to see the step-by-step guideline for this look –
How to get this Look ~
1. Prep the skin with Lakme CC cream and use the Lakme Absolute Intense cover concealer in areas where you need extra coverage.
2. Set everything with the Lakme Absolute Wet n Dry compact.
3. Warm up the skin with Lakme Absolute Baked Blush – Day Sheer. Apply along the cheekbones to add some definition.
4. Apply a wash of warm bronze eye shadow from Lakme Absolute Baked eye shadow duo – Day Shimmer all over the lid.
5. Apply Lakme Eyeconic kajal along the waterline and smudge it onto the lower lash line using the tip of the third finger for a lived-in look.
6. Apply a single coat of Lakme Eyeconic Mascara to define and separate the lashes.
7. For a berry pink pout, apply the Lakme 9-to-5 Lipstick – Pink Bureau all over the lips using a lip brush.
8. To add a hint of shine, you can add Lakme Absolute Plump n Shine lip gloss – Berry Shine to the center of the lips.