Posted by Corallista | Posted in Looks, Smokey eyes, Tutorials, Youtube Videos | Posted on 31-07-2013
Tags: beauty blog, berry lipstick faces, berry lipstick for indian skin, berry pink lipstick, brown smokey eye makeup, brown smokey eyes, brown smokey eyes tutorial, EOTD, eye makeup, eye makeup tutorial, eye shadow, faces moisture rich lipstick, faces moisture rich lipstick ultra pink, FOTD, glowing luminous skin, glowing skin tutorial, indian beauty blog, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, makeup, makeup for dark eyes, makeup for dark skin, makeup products, makeup tutorial, makeup tutorial for indian skin, smokey eyes, youtube tutorial
I received so many great comments on the FOTD I did for the Revlon Sorbet Lip Butter review. This Video is a tutorial for the same look except for the change in lip color. Matte brown smokey eyes with luminous, glowing skin is a look that can be paired with any lip color.
I hope you like the tutorial! Don’t forget to give it a Like!
Products Used :
1. Clinique Even Better Concealer – Orange Brightener
2. Ben Nye Concealer Wheel
4. Clinique Blended Face Powder – 03
6. Inglot Rainbow Refill 107 R
7. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick – Bronze
8. Inglot eye lash curler
9. L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
10. Faces Canada Moisture Rich Lipstick – Ultra Pink
11. Shiseido bronzer – 03 Dark Fonce
12. MAC Blush – Fleur Power