This is the look I created today to test out a few new products in my stash. Its very versatile – you can wear this in the day or evening and is quite easy to create as well! Hope you like it, you can see the breakdown with the list of products below!
Products used for the FACE :
- Lakme CC cream : Bronze [base]
- Clinique Blended Face Powder : 03 Transparency [powder to set]
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick : Bronze [cheeks]
- Shiseido Bronzer : 03 Dark [to contour]
I started by applying a thin and even layer of the Lakme CC cream all over the face and neck using my fingers to apply and blend. I then layered a little more of the CC cream in the areas that needed extra coverage – jawline, nose and around the mouth. To set it, I used Clinique loose powder. To give a glow to the my skin, I used Bobbi Brown shimmer brick all over my cheeks as blush + highlighter. The melange of soft gold/bronze/champagne shimmer adds a gorgeous glow to the skin! Lastly, to add some definition to my jawline and cheekbones, I used a light dusting of the Shiseido Bronzer.
Products used for the EYES :
- Inglot Rainbow refill : 107R [all 3 shades]
- Lakme Absolute Ultimate Kohl [waterline+upper lash line]
- Inglot sparkle no.56 [inner corner highlight]
- L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes
- Clinique Even Better concealer : Orange Brightener [under eyes]
- Ben Nye concealer wheel [under eyes]
I created a soft smokey eye using matte brown eye shadows. I started by smudging some kohl along the lash lines and then used the darkest shade from the Inglot refill all over the lid and lower lash line. To blend out the edges, I used the 2 lighter shades of eye shadows. To add a little pop, I used a gold sparkle from Inglot on the inner corners. Finished the look with 2 coats of L’Oreal Volume Million lashes mascara.
For the under eyes, I first applied the Orange brightener from Clinique. On top of it, I layered 2 shades of concealer from the Ben Nye concealer wheel to get perfect coverage.
Products used for the LIPS :
- Guerlain Maxi Shine – Gloss D’Enfer : 441 Tangerine Vlam
This is a gorgeous medium coverage orange gloss that contains fine sparkle. The sheer formula makes it very wearable and it adds a nice pop of color to the otherwise neutral look! I love the non-sticky formula, it feels absolutely amazing on the lips! Will review it soon. It reminds me a little bit of Revlon Colorburst lip gloss Papaya! (Papaya is more coral, less orange)
The finished look ~
[note color=”#FFEECA”]Would you wear this look? Which products would you use from your collection to recreate this look? Share your comments below! [/note]