In this video, I’ll show you how to create a pastel makeup look that suits the Indian complexion. I’ve used a wash of pale golden green on the eyes and the lips/cheeks have a soft peachy tint. The look is great for day time and the shades I’ve used will work well with the warm yellow undertones of the Indian skin!
Hope you like the look! Don’t forget to LIKE, Comment and Subscribe to my channel!
Products used in this Video –
1. Clinique Even Better Concealer – Orange Brightener
2. MAC Pro Longwear concealer NC42
3. Clinique Super Balanced Foundation 05 Vanilla
4. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
5. NYX eye shadow – Lime Green
6. Inglot Rainbow Refill – 107R
7. Inglot eye lash curler
8. L’Oreal Paris Lash Architect 4D Mascara
9. MAC Blushes – Melba, Fleur Power
10. Shiseido Bronzer – 3 Dark Fonce
11. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick – Bronze
12. Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Effects Lipstick – Mango Cream
[note color=”#FFEECA”]Hope you enjoyed this Video! If you have any requests, leave me a comment below or drop me a mail at email@example.com! [/note]