I’ve been testing out the new Lakme CC cream recently and I thought I’d do a quick first impressions post about it!
– Texture is slightly on the thicker side. That’s why it takes a little time to blend – but just few strokes.
– Coverage is sheer to medium. It does even out and brighten the skin. It covers up redness but acne marks/spots/under eyes need something extra.
– Love the finish! Its a natural matte looking finish – not dry matte, just soft matte. The overall look is very natural, doesn’t look like you’re wearing a product on the skin.
– Doesn’t feel particularly hydrating but its not rich either. If I don’t set it with powder, I begin to see a hint of shine around my nose (I have oily skin) after about 2.5-3 hours of wear. I have not tested it for a prolonged period yet but from initial impression, I see it working for all skin types – with a moisturizer underneath for drier skins.
– I have only tried the lighter shade Beige right now which is a little light for my skin tone. I’d try out the darker shade Bronze too before giving my full review about the product.
– Price : Rs 250 for 30 ml