Posted by Corallista | Posted in Face, Lakme, Sneak Peek : Previews | Posted on 11-07-2013
Tags: beauty blog, cc cream, cc cream india, cc cream india price, indian beauty blog, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, lakme, lakme cc cream, lakme cc cream price, lakme cc cream reviews, lakme complexion care cream, lakme complexion care cream india, lakme complexion care cream price, lakme complexion care cream review, lakme cream india, lakme india, lakme skin stylist, makeup, makeup products, swatch
I’ve been testing out the new Lakme CC cream recently and I thought I’d do a quick first impressions post about it!
- Texture is slightly on the thicker side. That’s why it takes a little time to blend – but just few strokes.
- Coverage is sheer to medium. It does even out and brighten the skin. It covers up redness but acne marks/spots/under eyes need something extra.
- Love the finish! Its a natural matte looking finish – not dry matte, just soft matte. The overall look is very natural, doesn’t look like you’re wearing a product on the skin.
- Doesn’t feel particularly hydrating but its not rich either. If I don’t set it with powder, I begin to see a hint of shine around my nose (I have oily skin) after about 2.5-3 hours of wear. I have not tested it for a prolonged period yet but from initial impression, I see it working for all skin types – with a moisturizer underneath for drier skins.
- I have only tried the lighter shade Beige right now which is a little light for my skin tone. I’d try out the darker shade Bronze too before giving my full review about the product.
- Price : Rs 250 for 30 ml