Have you tried the New Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks?

The latest launch by Revlon in the lips department is the Ultimate Suede lipstick which is a long wearing lipstick priced at Rs 650 apiece. I have 3 of the shades to show you today from this range ~

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks

From L-R : Supermodel, Trendsetter, Cruise Collection

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks

[note color=”#FFE4C4″]These are available online for purchase at nykaa.com.

This range seems to have some really nice shades butΒ I’ve read some not-so-good reviews about the product. I haven’t tested these yet and I’m hoping they won’t be disappointing, I love Revlon lip products in general! Have you tried these yet? [/note]

**Disclaimer : Press Samples.Β

1. Ashwini
    June 26, 2013 / 2:16 pm

When I spotted these at the Revlon counter, I really wanted to grab one, but the price put me off. When I came home and googled for reviews, I was happy I hadn’t made the purchase, since like you said, many reviews online weren’t in favour of the formula of this lipstick.
    On another note, the packaging is so similar to that of Maybelline Super Stay 14 hr lipsticks!

June 26, 2013 / 3:40 pm

The packaging does look similar!

2. June 26, 2013 / 2:20 pm

Dont like em….Quite drying…plus becomes patchy on the lips after sometime πŸ˜›

June 26, 2013 / 3:44 pm

Ohh no! I really like Revlon lip products in general!

3. nids
    June 26, 2013 / 2:25 pm

looks pretty.. waiting for the full revu :))

4. June 26, 2013 / 2:51 pm

The shades are quite pretty.. will check back them.. thanks fr the info πŸ™‚

5. Chitra
    June 26, 2013 / 5:09 pm

I am a big Revlon fan in general, but these lipsticks are extremely disappointing πŸ™
    I bought this beautiful shade called Designer (Bright Orange), but the texture is just awful….dries out the lips completely and it fades very unevenly

6. shazia
    June 26, 2013 / 7:43 pm

i would luv to try these lipsticks,it has sum v.cute shades..but where to buy these??they r not available in bangalore.

• Ashwini
      June 27, 2013 / 2:45 pm

Shahzia they are available across all Revlon counters.. I even saw these three weeks back at the Revlon counters in Lifestyle when I was checking out lip pencils then.

7. shazia
    June 26, 2013 / 7:50 pm

can anybody give some idea??where to purchase these??

June 26, 2013 / 8:18 pm

These are available on Revlon counters and online as well. I’ve added a link to Nykaa.com in the post where you can buy it from,.

• shazia
        June 27, 2013 / 11:48 am

thanx ankita…but the shade “high heels” is not available there as well…i’ll check revlon counters..

8. June 26, 2013 / 8:12 pm

Awwww… I agree with your Ankita, Revlon lip products are amazing otherwise… Sorry to hear that this turned out to be a dud. I guess I would still pick one of this just for the sake of not missing out on a Revlon lip product…LOL! πŸ˜‰

9. June 26, 2013 / 8:47 pm

I love Revlon colorburst lipcolors.. Have to try these πŸ™‚

10. Sherin
    June 27, 2013 / 2:07 pm

I bought these thinking it would be a good addition to my matte collection. But it was an ‘oh no’ moment πŸ™ Very drying….but the stain is solid as a rock. My lips arent that chapped…but it kinda felt that way. Big disappointment.

11. June 27, 2013 / 2:46 pm

formula not good. looks like it was Revlon’s desperate answer to Maybelline superstay which btw is good πŸ™‚

12. Divya
    June 27, 2013 / 4:06 pm

Look promising. though don’t like transparent caps

13. June 27, 2013 / 4:45 pm

This one is a dud Ankita! I have it in Supermodel and it’s so drying. It’s sticky as well and doesn’t look even. It gets patchy and I totally hate it! Like you, I too love Revlon lippies in general, but this one’s a goner!

14. Nabeela
    June 28, 2013 / 10:46 am

Will definitely give this a shot! πŸ™‚