I’ve only been using the newly launched Ponds White Beauty BB+ cream since last weekend so its too early for a full review but since many of you had been asking my views on this products, here’s a quick first impressions overview.
– I really like the packaging – it doesn’t look like a cheap product. It comes in a glossy white plastic tube and metallic cap.
– The texture is on the thicker side – its thicker than both Maybelline BB cream as well as Garnier.
– It gives a little more coverage than the other BB creams I’ve tried which I like.
– It also brightens up the skin which works great!
– What I don’t like is that it doesn’t blend seamlessly over imperfect skin – areas of open pores, acne, dry patches etc. You have work on it for a few seconds for flawless blending.
– It gives a soft natural looking matte finish to my combination/oily skin though if you’re not sitting in air conditioning, it does make the skin a little greasy after 2-3 hours even with compact on top. But it doesn’t melt off the skin the way Maybelline BB cream does in warm weather.
– It has SPF 30 as well as PA++ protection so it can be a good option for daily day time wear.
– Price : Rs 125 for 18 g and Rs 69 for 9 g
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]All in all, it seems good and I’m liking it so far. I’ll have a full review up in a few days! Have you tried the new Ponds BB cream? Which is your favorite everyday wear face product? Share your comments below! [/note]