Nykaa.com is one of the newest beauty and wellness e-commerce websites in India which started last year. You might have seen a few of my guest posts featured on Nykaa. Unlike other online shopping websites, Nykaa has a whole section of content featuring articles from their panel of experts and other guest authors such as myself providing the users something more than just a retail platform!
All my articles and tutorials on Nykaa.com can be found under the Beauty123 Section.
I recently picked up a Bath & Body Works Body Mist and here’s my shopping experience –
What I liked :
- The layout is pleasing and easy to navigate – products are well categorized into very specific categories not seen on other websites – like bronzer, primer etc.
- While searching for products, one can classify and narrow down the search by ‘concern‘ apart from price/brand sorting- like while looking for tinted moisturizer – you can choose products for ‘sun protection’ or for ‘uneven skin tone’.
- Apart from skincare, haircare, body care and makeup products, they also stock health supplements and baby care products.
- Free shipping over Rs 500, Cash on Delivery available.
- Quick shipping (I received my order in 2 days).
- Good customer service. I received a call to confirm my order+address details after placing my order. Apart from my shopping experience, I’ve been interacting with their team since I’m one of the guest authors and I find the Nykaa team a pleasure to work with!
- Content! This is where I think Nykaa brings something more to the table. You will see articles on latest trends, health/weight management, skin care apart from makeup tutorials and product recommendations.
- They are quite quick in stocking new launches – like Maybelline Hypersharp liner, Revlon bitten balm stains, Colorbar brushes, Maybelline BB stick are available at Nykaa.
What could be improved :
- The product lineup. Since its a fairly new website, I feel some categories are not well stocked yet – eye shadows for instance.
- Some categories are a little misleading – like ‘Glitter’ under Face Makeup actually shows highlighting powders/lotions which is not technically glitter. Also there are a few categories containing no products currently – like Lip Sets & Palettes, these could be removed.
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]I picked up the Bath & Body Works White Citrus Body Mist which is a lovely lemon based scent for the summers. I wanted Forever Sunshine initially but it got sold out pretty fast so I picked up White Citrus instead. Its very light and freshening, very clean and uncomplicated scent, I wish it lasted longer though!
Have you shopped from Nykaa.com? How was your shopping experience? Share your comments below! [/note]
Disclaimer : I was provided a voucher to shop from the website. However, the views expressed here are my own and honest as always. Read full policy HERE.