What beauty essentials do you carry in your handbag?

[note color=”#FFE4C4″]My MUST-HAVES are dry tissues, comb, compact powder, lip balm and a gloss or tinted balm.

Right now I have Lakme Lip Love conditioner in Siren and Revlon Colorburst Lip butter in Cherry Tart in my purse. Apart from these I also carry a small tube of lotion/handcream. These are my basics which I always have and which I never take out from my bag. I also carry a few perfume samples but I’ve never ever used them πŸ˜›

What do you carry in your handbag? [/note]

1. Nandini
    March 14, 2013 / 11:57 am

I carry a comb,tissues,compat,lip balm,gloss and kajal with me at all times..

2. Swarnali
    March 14, 2013 / 12:05 pm

For me its Maybelline BB Stick in Fawn and Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›

3. Seetha
    March 14, 2013 / 12:14 pm

rite now i carry maybelline baby lips, nike deo and an maybelline colosaal kajal

4. March 14, 2013 / 12:26 pm

lakme absolute kohl, mac studio fix compact and kiehls lip balm

March 14, 2013 / 10:15 pm

I love the Lakme absolute kohl! Love the kiehls lip balm too but currently using the Figs & Rouge mint one which feels just as good!

5. jyoti
    March 14, 2013 / 12:59 pm

foldable hair brush which has a mirror inside it, baby lips tinted one, pack of pocket tissues, clips/bands, little tube of hand cream, little nail buffer to fix cracks and chips, perfume in a perfume atomiser ( i have basicare one and want a travelo) happydent gum πŸ™‚ i know its not a beauty product, but it is a grooming essential.. who wants garlic breath πŸ˜€

March 14, 2013 / 10:55 pm

Nail Buffer, now thats a first πŸ™‚

6. March 14, 2013 / 1:28 pm

I carry quite a lot of things in my purse.. I always have a comb, a tinted lip balm, tissues, a small mirror, a sample bottle of a moisturiser and some mint.

March 14, 2013 / 10:54 pm

I carry some mints too πŸ™‚

7. March 14, 2013 / 1:31 pm

Comb, wipes, dry tissues, kohl, tinted moisturizer,deo,mirror,lip blam, gloss, lipstick,hand cream

March 14, 2013 / 10:54 pm

ohh which Tinted moisturizer do you carry Pinky?

8. Sharu
    March 14, 2013 / 1:50 pm

I carry a comb,lip stick and balm and elle 18 kajal stick.

March 14, 2013 / 10:14 pm

Hows the Elle 18 kajal? Does it smudge?

9. March 14, 2013 / 2:33 pm

I carry comb,compact,lip balm,lipstick and kohl πŸ˜›

March 14, 2013 / 10:20 pm

Simple basics πŸ˜›

10. March 14, 2013 / 6:14 pm

always in the bag items are :- 1 sanitary napkin, Pen, Orbit,Hand sanitizer,Vaseline jelly and hanky. No matter how small the bag i usually stuff above items. Other stuff is 1 mini bottle of face wash in summers and sunscreen and in winters – moisturiser. I usually save 15 ml-20ml sized plastic bottles and wash and fill with stuff i want to carry while travelling.

March 14, 2013 / 10:19 pm

Ohh I carry a hand sanitizer too but didn’t categorize it as beauty item πŸ˜›

11. Riti Tyagi
    March 14, 2013 / 6:50 pm

Hairbrush, Revlon balm stain in honey (now), Chambor dazzle eye pencil in black, wet wipes, blotting paper, M.A.C. lip conditioner, Benefit realness of fakeness pallette, hand cream…… at all times.

March 14, 2013 / 10:03 pm

I used to like the Chambor Dazzle pencils earlier but now they smudge too easily on my oily lids! I have them in 5 shades πŸ™‚ love the tuquoise one!

March 14, 2013 / 10:19 pm

Sorry its TEAL not turquoise πŸ˜›

• Riti Tyagi
          March 17, 2013 / 2:16 am

Oh yes…. I do like most of their shades, especially teal! My recent favourites include the colorbar eye pencils…absolutely fab!

12. March 14, 2013 / 8:07 pm

Wallet, Comb, Hand cream, Sanitizer, Diary, Camera, Mobile, Body mist Perfume, Peppermint oil for migraines and 10 kg Animal medicines :o)

March 14, 2013 / 10:06 pm

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

13. sushmamurthy
    March 14, 2013 / 8:11 pm

i carry my fav nivea lip balm, lakme compact, soap papers& sanitizer,comb,tissues,hand cream.

March 14, 2013 / 10:18 pm

I used to carry a Nivea tinted lip balm too, I think I lost it somewhere 😐

14. March 14, 2013 / 9:04 pm

Eyeconic kajal, Revlon lip butter in Candy Apple, MAC lipstick in See Sheer, Blistex lip balm, dry tissues, booby pins, hair clips πŸ™‚

March 14, 2013 / 10:17 pm

I like the choice of lip colors πŸ˜›

March 14, 2013 / 10:12 pm

At first it seems like you carry a lot of stuff but once you break it down, it makes perfect sense! πŸ™‚

15. Shalini
    March 15, 2013 / 12:48 pm

MAC Fresh Brew lipstick, Maybelline Colossal Kajal (though till date I never had to use it to re-touch…donno really why I carry it πŸ™‚ ), Chambor Silver Shadow Powder, facial tissue pack, Clean n Clear blotting sheets, a tiny vial of perfume (the free sample ones), Neutrogena lip balm, hair brush, and a safety pin for emergencies. Oh and recently, Lotus Herbals Sunscreen Gel for the harsh dry summers of Bangalore… sun exposed skin around mid-day almost feels like its on fire!

16. CopperFire
    March 15, 2013 / 1:40 pm

Hi Ankita, I started reading your blog a couple of days back and I must say I am very impressed by your makeup collection and also your tutorials, reviews etc.
    Anyway, I carry most of the makeup stuff that I have used on that day. So e.g. today I am carrying powder compact, powder brush. black and purple eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, hairbrush, eyeliner smudge brush, lip balm and hand cream. So, all I do not carry is the eyelash curler (since I do not curl my lashes once I apply mascara), BB Cream/Foundation and eye primer.

17. March 16, 2013 / 3:49 pm

My topmost priority is lip balm because I have extremely dry lips πŸ™ I always use Avon’s colour naturals lip balm in strawberry but recently I tried Nivea’s tinted fruity shine lip balms and I really like those πŸ™‚
    I also carry a comb and some tissue. Sometimes I carry kajal with me for touch ups πŸ™‚

18. Suchitra
    March 17, 2013 / 9:33 pm

I carry a hand sanitizer, wet tissues, Maybelline colossal kajal and compact, a comb, sunscreen, a small tube of facewash and a tube of baby lips and deo along with mint and a couple of OTC medicines. I wish I could carry my neutrogena moisturizer though, if only it came in a smaller pack! But the best thing I have in my bag is my bottle of water- refreshes me more than all the beauty products put together! πŸ™‚

19. Phanaar
    May 13, 2013 / 11:53 am

Sachets of Crabtree & Evelyn hand lotion,small bath & body works sanitizer, sample of Clinique dramatically different moisturizer, benefit hello flawless face powder in shade Beige (my skin goes from very dry to mildly oily in the t zone ), lipstick & lip gloss of the day, born lippy stick lipbalm from bodyshop, bodyshop vitamin e face mist , tissues, hairbrush, mirror… I have a pouch to hold my stuff

August 26, 2014 / 3:48 pm

beauty essentials in my hand bag Lakme kohl, Maybelline lip balm ,Mac compact , inglot brush, Forest essential date & litchi cream , Forest essentials panchpushp toner, hand sanitizer ,Mac lipsticks…thatsit,,,