I received a few samples of the Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stains in the mail today and I couldn’t resist creating a quick look using the shade Smitten which is a gorgeous plummy fuchsia shade! I paired this bright lip with a soft plum eye and warm pink cheeks.
Products used for the eyes :
1. Inglot eye shadow – 423 Pearl (all over lid)
2. MAC Soft Brown eye shadow (crease)
3. Inglot eye shadow – 391 matte (used along lash lines – dry)
4. Miss Claire eye shadow – 0231 (browbone)
5. Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara
Products used for the face :
3. Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzing powder
4. NYX Powder blush : Mocha
5. Maybelline BB stick : Fawn (for under eyes/blemish concealing) – not in the picture
Products used for the Lips :
1. Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain : Smitten
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]I love the shade and the texture of the Balm stain! It is sheer but you can layer it up to get an intense color like I’ve done here. I am on antibiotics but I was so excited to try it out that I created this quick look! I have 2 more shades to show you but that will have to wait till Monday now!
Have any of you tried the Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balm stains? Share your comments below! [/note]