Posted by Ankita Srivastava | Posted in Cheeks, Eyes, Face, Looks, Tutorials, Youtube Videos | Posted on 21-02-2013
Tags: beauty blog, blush, bourjois, EOTD, eye makeup, eye makeup tutorial, eye shadow, face makeup tutorial, FOTD, fresh rosy makeup tutorial, glowing natural rosy makeup, glowing rosy makeup tutorial, indian beauty blog, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, l'oreal paris, makeup, makeup products, makeup video tutorial, NARS Amour, NARS amour blush, natural glowing makeup tutorial, natural makeup tutorial, natural makeup video tutorial, Revlon, revlon lipstick rosedew, revlon matte lipstick rosedew, rosy makeup tutorial, spring summer makeup, spring summer makeup tutorial, tutorial, video tutorial, video tutorials, youtube video tutorial
Rosy cheeks and lips with a hint of bronzer is one of my favorite looks for the Spring/Summer season. Regardless of trends, skin tone, time of the day, this look is always flattering and the colors can be tweaked to suit every skin tone!
Hope you like the tutorial! Don’t forget to subscribe to stay updated with new video tutorials.
Products used for the Eyes :
1. L’Oreal Paris Infallible eye shadow : Endless Chocolate
2. L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Black Lacquer
3. Inglot eye lash curler
4. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
5. Sleek Brow kit : Extra Dark
I have used a bronzed chocolate eye shadow but you can go with something lighter and softer as well – like a bronze or gold. You could also just apply a wash of champagne color.
Products used for the Face :
1. MAC Face & Body Foundation : C4
2. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer : NC42
3. Clinique Blended Face Powder : no. 3
4. Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder : no. 52
5. Lakme Absolute Moon lit highlighter
6. NARS Powder blush : Amour
You can replace the NARS Blush I’ve used with any warm pink/rosey blush. Lakme Absolute Cheek Chromatic blush in Day Blushes and MAC Fleur Power are excellent options!
Products used for the Lips :
1. Revlon Matte Lipstick : Rosedew
2. L’Oreal Paris Color Riche le gloss : Really Rose
Lipstick alternatives : Revlon Colorburst Soft Rose, Avon Simply Pretty lipstick Fresh Rose, Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick no. 7, Shiseido Lacquer Rouge Sunstone, Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick Coral Reef.
Also read :