Which is your favorite foundation texture?

[note color=”#FFcc99″]I have never quite taken to powder foundations. My favorite texture remains liquid as I love the different things you can do with liquids – sheer them out, build them up and layer other cream/liquid products over them for a seamless, flawless finish. Mousse foundations are of course a blessing when you’re in a hurry and you need something that is fuss-free and easy to use!

What is your favorite kind of foundation texture? [/note]

1. February 8, 2013 / 12:03 am

because i have dry skin i liked cream better – CoverFx , but they aren’t good for Indian summers and humid weather so i like sticking to slightly duey liquid foundation like Estee Lauder double wear light .

2. Kirthi
    February 8, 2013 / 8:37 am

I like liquid foundations…Lakme rocks! 😀
    Liquid mousse foundation is so difficult to blend. Please suggest how to use Maybelline liquid mousse foundation

3. February 8, 2013 / 10:00 am

only with water, like MUFE base. I don’t understend mousse texture, powder can be nice, but normal effect i can see only with Guerlain parur. It;s too dark to me

4. February 8, 2013 / 10:49 am

Even mine remains liquid, ones with light coverage. But use Powder ones daily for office…. 🙂

5. Zahira Shaih
    February 8, 2013 / 11:00 am

I like Mac studio fix for my routine day otherwise i prefer Mac liquid foundation for the occasions or party’s. Gives you good coverage.

6. February 8, 2013 / 12:08 pm

ones with minimal coverage and liquid ones… 🙂

7. February 8, 2013 / 4:55 pm

I like liquid cos it gels well.. powders look too cakey..hate them

8. Arja
    February 8, 2013 / 7:27 pm

waterbased , liquid , light coverage , mousse to powder finish. (like the lakme absolute skin cover)- for occasions. A daily tinted sunscreen does the job for me otherwise on a daily basis.

9. February 10, 2013 / 2:56 pm

I have dry skin so I’ve never even gone near powder foundations haha! My favourite texture has to be liquid 🙂