Posted by Corallista | Posted in Eyes, Looks, Smokey eyes | Posted on 25-01-2013
Tags: beauty blog, BH cosmetics 88 palette, BH cosmetics 88 shimmer palette, bourjois, bright green eye makeup, EOTD, eye makeup, eye makeup corallista, eye shadow, eyes, green eye makeup, green makeup, green smokey eyes, indian beauty blog, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, makeup, makeup products, maybelline, shimmery green eye makeup, smokey eye makeup, smokey eyes, smokey fridays, smokey green eyes, smokey green makeup, vibrant green eye makeup, vibrant green eye shadow
A long time ago I announced the new feature Smokey Fridays but since that day, somehow, every Friday I ended up doing something else. With this Vibrant Smokey green eye look today, I’m reinstating Smokey Fridays!
Playing with eye makeup is one of my favorite things about makeup. I realized I hadn’t done an elaborate, vibrant look in a while and I decided to do a green look today with my new BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Palette. Hope you like the look! Don’t forget to leave your comments below!
Products used to create this look :
1. Light green shade (BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Palette) – inner 1/4th of lid
2. Vibrant green shade (BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Palette) – centre of lid, mid 1/2 of lower lash line
3. Pale gold highlighter (BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Palette) – inner corner, browbone
4. Lakme Absolute Ultimate Kohl (waterline, upper lash line)
5. Bourjois eye shadow – Noir Emeraude (outer corner, crease)
6. Inglot eye lash curler
7. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Also read :