Today I’m sharing a look I created to test some new products from Revlon and Dior. I’ve create a soft smokey bronze eye and paired it with a soft coral red lip and highlighted cheeks. I think this look would be great for pairing with Indian wear and would look good on brides as well.
Hope you like the look! Don’t forget to leave your comments below!
Products used for the eyes :
- Revlon Custom Eyes Palette : Naturally Glamorous (starred shades)
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes mascara
For the eyes, I first smudged some kohl along the upper lash line, then added the starred bronze shade all over the lid. Next, I used the darkest shade in the outer corner/crease and in the outer 1/3rd of the lower lash line. I applied kohl on the waterline only on the outer half and applied some of the bronze eye shadow in the central 1/3rd of the lower lash line. Finished the look by sweeping some highlighter under the browbone, in the inner corner and adding a coat of mascara.
Products used for the Face :
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation : No. 52
- Lakme Absolute White Intense cover compact : Golden Medium
- Dior Bronze Harmonie de Blush Coral Riviera
The Dior blush had a gold overspray – all of which ended on my cheeks which is why they seem a little too highlighted.
Products used for the Lips :
- Dior Addict Lipstick 773 Rouge Podium
Also read :