Ever since Pantone announced Emerald as the color of the year 2013, I’ve been meaning to do a look with emerald using my MAC Double feature eye shadow. This eye shadow duo is Limited Edition and has the most gorgeous emerald shade!
I’ve created a simple, wearable look with it using a wash of emerald on the lid, matte ochre in the crease, dewy healthy looking skin and a glossy neutral lip! Hope you like the look! Don’t forget to leave your comments below!
Products used for the eyes :
- MAC Smolder eye kohl
- MAC Cinematics Double feature eye shadow duo (Reviewed HERE)
- MAC Pro longwear concealer NC42
- MAC Ricepaper eye shadow
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara
- Sleek Brow kit : Extra Dark
For this look, I smudged MAC Smolder eye kohl on the upper lash line, applied a wash of the emerald eye shadow and softened it in the crease using the matte ochre eye shadow from the same duo. Next, I lined my waterline with kohl, added a touch of Ricepaper eye shadow in the inner corner and finish the look with some mascara. Quite simple and easy to create!
Products used for the Face :
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation no. 52
- Ben Nye Luxury Powder : Cameo
- Bourjois Delice de poudre bronzing powder
- MAC Blush : Pinch Me
Products used for the lips :
- MAC lip pencil : Spice
- MAC lipstick : Creme in Your Coffee
- MAC Cremesheen glass : Deelight
This one of the rare timeS that I’ve done a proper routine for the lips – using lip liner, lipstick, blotting and reapplying and finally adding a touch of gloss. I have to say the result is much better than usual, can you see the difference?
Also read :