Today I’m doing a look breakdown of a Glamorous Neutral–toned look using all Lakme Products. I have always liked Lakme’s range of colors for Indian complexions and I put together this look using metallic, shimmery and glossy products from the Absolute range. With all the shimmer and shine going on here, this is a perfect look for a party – day or night!
Products Used for the eyes :
- Lakme Absolute Ultimate Kohl (reviewed HERE)
- Lakme Absolute eye shadow duo : Day Shimmer (Swatched HERE)
- Lakme Absolute Moon lit highlighter (lighter shade as highlighter)
- Lakme Eyeconic Mascara (since I don’t own the Absolute mascara)
- Lakme Absolute concealer : Golden Medium (not pictured)
The look is not difficult to do at all, it only involves the 2 eye shadows from the duo which are superbly pigmented and very easy to blend. I have a tutorial for this eye makeup which I’ll be posting later.
Face Makeup Products :
- Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover foundation : Golden Medium (Review)
- Lakme Absolute Wet and Dry Compact (dusted lightly on T-zone and jawline)
- Lakme Absolute Moon Lit Highlighter
- Lakme Absolute Cheek Chromatic Blush : Day Blushes (Review)
I started by applying the foundation all over the face and neck using my fingers. Next, I set the foundation with a light dusting of the compact powder. I then used the brown side of the Moon lit Highlighter to contour the cheekbones slightly and then used the lighter shade along the top of the cheekbones. This duo is VERY pigmented so one needs to use a very light hand while contouring/highlighting, I dusted the product on back of my hand before applying it to the face.
I finished the face makeup by adding a pop of warm coral pink color on the apples of the cheeks. This blush is gorgeous and long lasting, it was one of my favorite blushes from 2012 and is featured in the 2012 awards HERE.
Products used for the Lips :
For the Lips, I added a swipe of the beautiful coral-red lip gloss Cherry Shine from the Absolute range. It contains a bit of sparkle as well which adds to the oomph of the look! Reviewed HERE.
Also read :