While the ‘rules’ of makeup dictate you shouldn’t wear smokey eyes and bright lips together, I like wearing this combo sometimes. If the right shades are chosen, I think the smokey eyes-vivid lips combination can look quite stunning!
In this look, I’ve worn a smokey eye using the gorgeous blackened purple eye shadow Round Midnight from MAC Glamour Daze collection along with a vibrant warm pink lip using Bourjois Sweet Kiss lipstick+MAC lipglass combination. Read on for full list of products ~
Products used for the eyes :
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal**
- MAC Extra Dimension eye shadow – Round Midnight** (from Glamour Daze Collection)
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara
Products used for the face :
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup – Golden Medium** (I love how flawless and beautiful it photographs in flash!)
- Ben Nye Luxury Powder – Cameo (only along T-zone)
- MAC Blush – Fleur Power
Products used for the lips :
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick – Fuchsia Ardent
- MAC Lipglass – Impossibly Sweet** (from Glamour Daze Collection)
** Product samples sent by brand for consideration.