Posted by Corallista | Posted in Looks, Smokey eyes | Posted on 10-01-2013
Tags: beauty blog, bourjois, bourjois sweet kiss fuchsia ardent, bright pink lipstick for indian skin, EOTD, eye makeup, eye shadow, eyes, FOTD, fuchsia ardent lipstick, glamour daze, impossibly sweet, indian beauty blog, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, lip gloss, lipstick, MAC, MAC cosmetics India, MAC extra dimension eye shadow, MAC glamour daze, MAC india, MAC lipglass impossibly sweet, makeup, makeup look, makeup products, pink lipstick, purple pink makeup, purple smokey eyes, purple smokey eyes with MAC, Revlon, round midnight, round midnight eye shadow, round midnight MAC, shimmery lip gloss, smokey eye makeup
While the ‘rules’ of makeup dictate you shouldn’t wear smokey eyes and bright lips together, I like wearing this combo sometimes. If the right shades are chosen, I think the smokey eyes-vivid lips combination can look quite stunning!
In this look, I’ve worn a smokey eye using the gorgeous blackened purple eye shadow Round Midnight from MAC Glamour Daze collection along with a vibrant warm pink lip using Bourjois Sweet Kiss lipstick+MAC lipglass combination. Read on for full list of products ~
Products used for the eyes :
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal**
- MAC Extra Dimension eye shadow – Round Midnight** (from Glamour Daze Collection)
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara
Products used for the face :
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup – Golden Medium** (I love how flawless and beautiful it photographs in flash!)
- Ben Nye Luxury Powder – Cameo (only along T-zone)
- MAC Blush – Fleur Power
Products used for the lips :
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick – Fuchsia Ardent
- MAC Lipglass – Impossibly Sweet** (from Glamour Daze Collection)
** Product samples sent by brand for consideration.