Here’s a quick look I’m wearing today to test-drive some new MAC products. With the sheer dewy Face and Body foundation, creamy subtle contour cream and a vibrant warm pink blush, this look is perfect for the day time. I’ve kept the eyes simple with a wash of bronze eye shadow, brown kohl and mascara. To complete the look, I’ve worn a vibrant warm rose lip gloss from the new Office Hours collection. I love how the look turned out overall – youthful and fresh! This is how I like my day time looks to be!
Hope you like the look, don’t forget to drop your comments below!
List of Products used ~
- MAC Select Moisture Cover concealer NC45.5 (under eye)
- MAC Brownborder Technakohl (waterline, upper lash line)
- MAC Bronze eye shadow (all over lid)
- MAC Ricepaper eye shadow (browbone)
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes mascara
List of Face products used ~
- MAC Face and Body Foundation ~ C4
- MAC Studio Careblend pressed powder : Light
- MAC Pro Sculpting Cream (for contouring) : Pure Sculpture (From Face & Body Collection)
- MAC Pro long wear blush : Whole Lotta Love (from Office Hours Collection)
Lip Product used ~
- MAC Pro Longwear Lip gloss : Forever Rose
Also read :