Tags: beauty blog, blush, bourjois, brown eyes makeup tutorial, colorbar, copper and coral, copper eye makeup, copper eye makeup tutorial, copper makeup tutorial, coral blush, coral cheeks, coral lipstick, coral lipstick for indian skin, coral makeup, earth tones makeup, earthy makeup for indian skin, EOTD, eye makeup, eye makeup for brown eyes, eye makeup tutorial, eye makeup tutorial with steps, eye shadow, eyes, FOTD, fresh natural makeup, indian beauty blog, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, lipstick, makeup, makeup for dusky skin, makeup for indian skin, makeup for warm skin tone, makeup products, makeup tutorial with steps, mocha blush, moisturizing lipstick, natural fresh makeup warm skin tone, natural makeup for Indian skin, NYX blush mocha, nyx herades lipstick, NYX Mocha blush, NYX round lipstick for indian skin, step by step makeup tutorial
Today I’m doing a simple tutorial for an Earth toned makeup look that would make an excellent everyday look for warm/dusky skin tones. The eyes are softly defined with kohl with a haze of copper around to emphasize the brown, the cheeks are slightly dewy with a creamy coral color and to complete the look, I’ve used a dusty coral lipstick in a creamy finish. The overall look is very fresh and wearable, it is something I would do for day time.
I hope you like the look, don’t forget to leave your comments below!
Products used for the eyes :
- Ben Nye concealer wheel
- Lakme Absolute Ultimate Kohl
- Colorbar eye shadow trio : Seductively Nude
- Bourjois Paris Volume Glamour Max Mascara
Step 1 : Start by priming the eye lid and concealing the under eye area. I’ve skipped primer here. I’m using a cream concealer from Ben Nye concealer wheel.
Step 2 : Tightline the eyes with black kohl, apply kohl over the lid along the upper lash line and smudge it as shown.
Step 3 : Apply the medium copper (top right from the trio) shade all over the lid and along the outer 2/3rd of the lower lash line.
Step 4 : Apply the highlighter shade (bottom) in the inner corner and on the browbone.
Step 5 : Apply the darkest shade (top left) along the upper lash line, in the outer corner of the lid and crease, outer 1/4th of the lower lash line. Blend it well with the medium copper shade applied previously.
Step 6 : Finish the look with a coat of your favorite mascara. Fill your brows once the face makeup is done!
Products used for the face :
- Colorbar Perfect Match Primer
- Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation
- Ben Nye cream blush (centre one from the wheel)
- Ben Nye Cameo Luxury Powder
- Bourjois Paris Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
- NYX Powder blush : Mocha
- Start by priming the face. Allow 2-3 minutes for the primer to sink in and then apply foundation all over the face and neck using fingers/brush.
- Apply a dusty coral cream blush on the apples of the cheeks for a dewy glow. Blend well till all edges are smoothed out.
- Dust some loose powder on the T-zone, jawline and chin to keep the oil the bay. Leave out the cheeks to keep the dewiness intact.
- Using a bronzing/contouring powder, sculpt the jawline and cheekbones.
- Apply a coral powder blush on the apples of the cheeks to intensify the color and prolong the wear time of the cream blush.
Products used for the lips :
- NYX Round lipstick Herades
Finished look ~
Also read :