Today I’m doing a simple tutorial for an Earth toned makeup look that would make an excellent everyday look for warm/dusky skin tones. The eyes are softly defined with kohl with a haze of copper around to emphasize the brown, the cheeks are slightly dewy with a creamy coral color and to complete the look, I’ve used a dusty coral lipstick in a creamy finish. The overall look is very fresh and wearable, it is something I would do for day time.
I hope you like the look, don’t forget to leave your comments below!
Products used for the eyes :
- Ben Nye concealer wheel
- Lakme Absolute Ultimate Kohl
- Colorbar eye shadow trio : Seductively Nude
- Bourjois Paris Volume Glamour Max Mascara
Step 1 : Start by priming the eye lid and concealing the under eye area. I’ve skipped primer here. I’m using a cream concealer from Ben Nye concealer wheel.
Step 2 : Tightline the eyes with black kohl, apply kohl over the lid along the upper lash line and smudge it as shown.
Step 3 : Apply the medium copper (top right from the trio) shade all over the lid and along the outer 2/3rd of the lower lash line.
Step 4 : Apply the highlighter shade (bottom) in the inner corner and on the browbone.
Step 5 : Apply the darkest shade (top left) along the upper lash line, in the outer corner of the lid and crease, outer 1/4th of the lower lash line. Blend it well with the medium copper shade applied previously.
Step 6 : Finish the look with a coat of your favorite mascara. Fill your brows once the face makeup is done!
Products used for the face :
- Colorbar Perfect Match Primer
- Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation
- Ben Nye cream blush (centre one from the wheel)
- Ben Nye Cameo Luxury Powder
- Bourjois Paris Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
- NYX Powder blush : Mocha
- Start by priming the face. Allow 2-3 minutes for the primer to sink in and then apply foundation all over the face and neck using fingers/brush.
- Apply a dusty coral cream blush on the apples of the cheeks for a dewy glow. Blend well till all edges are smoothed out.
- Dust some loose powder on the T-zone, jawline and chin to keep the oil the bay. Leave out the cheeks to keep the dewiness intact.
- Using a bronzing/contouring powder, sculpt the jawline and cheekbones.
- Apply a coral powder blush on the apples of the cheeks to intensify the color and prolong the wear time of the cream blush.
Products used for the lips :
- NYX Round lipstick Herades
Finished look ~
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]What do you think of this look? Would you wear these shades? Share your thoughts in the comments section below! [/note]
Also read :