Posted by Corallista | Posted in Makeup Fun | Posted on 01-12-2012
Tags: beauty, beauty blog, beauty products wishlist, beauty wishlist, clinique, Clinique Chubby Stick, clinique high impact mascara, clinique lip balm, dewy foundation, Dior, dior amber diamond, double dare lip gloss, eye makeup, eye shadow, eyes, foundation for combination skin, fresh floral perfume, fruity floral perfume, indian beauty blog, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, lip butter, lip gloss, lipstick, loccitane eau ravissante perfume, MAC, MAC cosmetics India, MAC double dare lip gloss, MAC india, MAC knight divine eye shadow, MAC strobe cream, makeup, makeup products, makeup wishlist, moroccan rose perfume, Revlon colorburst lip butter, revlon lip butter, shiseido, shiseido perfect refining foundation, strobe cream, the body shop moroccan rose, wishlist
1. Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Balm : Even though they just seem like glorified lip balms, I’d love to try one of these out! Clinique has recently launched 8 new shades in this range too!
2. Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter : I love highlighters and this one seems amazing from all the reviews I’ve read! Would also be my first Dior!
3. Revlon Colorburst lip butter – Tutti Frutti : I love the Revlon lip butters! I already have 3 and this pretty peachy orange would be my next!
4. Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation : I got a sample of this and it is one of the best foundations I’ve tried! It gives absolute flawless skin with a radiant dewy finish – just what my combination/dry skin needs this winter!
5. MAC Knight Divine eye shadow : I realized I had very few greys in my stash and my eyes landed on this one ~ Knight Divine is a gorgeous dark shimmery grey and would complete my first MAC Palette when I pick it up!
6. MAC Double Dare Cremesheen Glass : Cremesheen glasses have such a luxurious and comfortable formula. If you like non-sticky, moisturizing glosses, these are a MUST-TRY! Double Dare is a pretty pink-red shade with some coral warmth to it, perfect for a rosy fresh look!
7. MAC Strobe Cream : I’ve tried a sample of this and it is amazing! Perks up the skin just like Clarins Beauty Flash balm and has a lovely fragrance as well!
8. Eau Ravissante L`Occitane en Provence : I’ve been on the hunt for a fresh fruity floral fragrance that is not cloyingly sweet and this one is just amazing! I’ve tried a sample and even though it wasn’t very long lasting, I find the scent very appealing and wouldn’t mind reapplying!
9. The Body Shop Moroccan Rose EDT : I’ve tried this before and loved it! Very fresh rose scent sans the sweetness of florals, also has a citrusy freshness of lemon oil which makes it really amazing! I’ve got compliments when I’ve worn this in the past!
10. Clinique High Impact Mascara : Haven’t tried a high end mascara in some time and from the reviews I’ve read, this one looks pretty great!