1. Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Balm : Even though they just seem like glorified lip balms, I’d love to try one of these out! Clinique has recently launched 8 new shades in this range too!
2. Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter : I love highlighters and this one seems amazing from all the reviews I’ve read! Would also be my first Dior!
3. Revlon Colorburst lip butter – Tutti Frutti : I love the Revlon lip butters! I already have 3 and this pretty peachy orange would be my next!
4. Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation : I got a sample of this and it is one of the best foundations I’ve tried! It gives absolute flawless skin with a radiant dewy finish – just what my combination/dry skin needs this winter!
5. MAC Knight Divine eye shadow : I realized I had very few greys in my stash and my eyes landed on this one ~ Knight Divine is a gorgeous dark shimmery grey and would complete my first MAC Palette when I pick it up!
6. MAC Double Dare Cremesheen Glass : Cremesheen glasses have such a luxurious and comfortable formula. If you like non-sticky, moisturizing glosses, these are a MUST-TRY! Double Dare is a pretty pink-red shade with some coral warmth to it, perfect for a rosy fresh look!
7. MAC Strobe Cream : I’ve tried a sample of this and it is amazing! Perks up the skin just like Clarins Beauty Flash balm and has a lovely fragrance as well!
8. Eau Ravissante L`Occitane en Provence : I’ve been on the hunt for a fresh fruity floral fragrance that is not cloyingly sweet and this one is just amazing! I’ve tried a sample and even though it wasn’t very long lasting, I find the scent very appealing and wouldn’t mind reapplying!
9. The Body Shop Moroccan Rose EDT : I’ve tried this before and loved it! Very fresh rose scent sans the sweetness of florals, also has a citrusy freshness of lemon oil which makes it really amazing! I’ve got compliments when I’ve worn this in the past!
10. Clinique High Impact Mascara : Haven’t tried a high end mascara in some time and from the reviews I’ve read, this one looks pretty great!