The favorites tag ~ Your favorite makeup remover

Lakme Absolute Bi-phased eye-lip makeup remover

Lakme Absolute Bi-phased eye-lip makeup remover

For the longest time I’ve used Maybelline eye/lip makeup remover but recently switched to Lakme Absolute and I’m loving it! The Lakme one is a little more effective when it comes to removing waterproof mascara. I’ll be sticking to it since its quite easy on the pocket as well! It retails for Rs 200 and can be purchased online HERE.

[note color=”#FFE4C4″]Which is your favorite makeup remover? What makes it so great? Share your comments below![/note]

Also read :

The favorites tag ~ Your favorite special occasion foundation

The favorites tag ~ Your favorite everyday/natural foundation

The favorites tag ~ Your favorite lip balm

The favorites Tag ~ Your favorite natural pink lipstick

The favorites Tag ~ Your favorite black kohl

The favorites tag ~ Your favorite Mascara

The favorites tag ~ Your favorite face powder

1. November 19, 2012 / 6:03 pm

Lancome Bi-Facile and Clinique Take the Day Off are my favourite eye and lip makeup removers. Also Shiseido Cleansing Gel for the face.

November 19, 2012 / 10:54 pm

I’ve tried the Shiseido Cleansing gel, its awesome! Currently using Clarins pure melt cleansing gel, leaves the skin baby soft!

2. jigisha
    November 19, 2012 / 7:58 pm

love baby pil fr eye makeup n lakme cleansing milk for face.

November 19, 2012 / 10:55 pm

I find baby oil doesn’t work that well for Maybelline colossal waterproof mascara. Also it makes my vision cloudy if it gets into the eyes.

3. Mayuri
    November 19, 2012 / 9:12 pm

I swear by Maybelline Bi Phase Makeup Remover 🙂

November 19, 2012 / 10:54 pm

I’ve used countless bottles of it!

4. Revathy
    November 19, 2012 / 11:41 pm

lakme bi-phase is my fav too… i hv been using the revlon makeup remover for long n like it a lot..

lakme as mentioned is very effective in removing waterproof mascara… though it stings mildly.. 🙂

5. Preethi
    November 20, 2012 / 4:18 am

Hey ankitha, Thanks soooooooo much for doing this tag on makeup remover…just the one I was waiting for, the most!!

6. Dolly
    November 20, 2012 / 7:11 am

Mostly it’s coconut oil to remove eye /lip makeup. Face I use himalaya cleansing milk and/or dabur rose water. Sometimes it’s just my baby’s wipes:p

7. Nandini
    November 20, 2012 / 1:44 pm

Thank you..Thank you.. Thank you! This post has couldn’t have come at a better time. My maybelline one will last me a day or two more, and I was going to look for something better. Now I know what to get. 😀

8. Sophia
    November 20, 2012 / 1:50 pm

Olive oil for waterproof mascara n nivea sensitive skin cleanser for face n neck….

9. Sonam
    November 20, 2012 / 6:30 pm

The Nature’s Co. pepper cleansing lotion is the best ever….removes waterproof make-up as well…and leaves skin feeling soothing and fresh….

10. November 21, 2012 / 4:26 am

I like Almay Oil Free. It’s cheap, available in drugstores, and takes off most of my eye makeup. It’s not perfect, though. If I am wearing a lot of liner or waterproof mascara, I need an extra cotton round, soaked in remover, to get it off. But for everyday natural makeup, I like it. I also smells really good, like cucumbers.

11. Priya
    April 13, 2013 / 6:10 pm

The Lakme Bi-phase makeup remover stings my eye badly !!! I will sure stick to the Maybelline Eye makeup remover !!! super love it 🙂

September 12, 2014 / 6:27 pm