Many of you had requested a Tutorial for the Festive Purple-gold look I’d posted earlier, so here it is –
Products used for the eye makeup :
- MAC Paint pot : Genuine Treasure
- Inglot eye shadow : 446 Pearl (warm purple)
- Inglot eye shadow : AMC 74 (berry pink)
- Miss Claire eye shadow 0231 (pale gold highlighter)
- MAC eye shadow : Woodwinked (gold)
- Lakme Eye conic kajal
- MAC Mineralize eye shadow :Young Punk (glittery purple in black base)
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara
Step 1 : Apply paint pot Genuine Treasure all over the lid (as base).
Step 2 : Apply a warm purple eye shadow (Inglot 446P) on the outer half of the lid.
Step 3 : Apply the pink eye shadow (Inglot AMC 74) in the crease and blend out the purple. Apply the purple eye shadow on the outer half of the lower lash line.
Step 4 : Apply black kohl on the outer half of the waterline and smudge it onto the lower lash line for a smokey look. To avoid the look getting too heavy or smokey, I have lined only half of the waterline with kohl. If you want the look to be more dramatic, you can line it entirely with kohl.
Step 5 : Line upper lash line with a black pencil (same kohl I have used in the previous step) and soften it slightly by smudging with a brush or an ear-bud.
Step 6 : Apply a soft gold eye shadow on the inner half of the lid.
Step 7 : Apply a small amount of sparkly purple eye shadow on the outer half of lid (optional). I have used MAC Mineralize eye shadow Young Punk for this.
Step 8 : Apply pale gold highlighter on brow bone and inner corner (not on tear duct) and finish off with a coat of your favorite mascara!
Clean up the fall out from the under eye area, apply foundation/concealer/face powder and then fill in your brows.
You can pair this eye makeup with your favorite pink/berry/purple lipstick and soft pink cheeks. Add some highlighter on the cheekbones to a soft festive glow!
This is how I wore this look :
Products used for the face :
- MAC Matchmaster foundation
- Revlon Age defying Spa face illuminator : 01 Bare light (cheekbones)
- Clinique blended face powder
- Sleek powder blush : Flamingo
Products used for the lips :
- Avon Smooth minerals lipstick : Cranberry
[note color=”#FFE4C4″] Hope you liked the tutorial! Which lipstick would you wear this eye makeup with? Share your comments below! [/note]
Also read :
Check out more Tutorials HERE.