Today I’m doing a tutorial inspired by the lovely bridal makeup Kareena Kapoor wore for her Sangeet Ceremony this week. Click HERE for more pictures of the event and her makeup. The whole look was very warm toned with a copper smokey eye, dusty copper-pink cheeks with lots of gold highlighter and a glossy brick lip. The beauty of this look is that it will look gorgeous on all skin tones and would work with any outfit.
Products used for the Eye makeup :
- NYX HD eye makeup base
- Bourjois Khol n Contour black pencil
- Coastal Scents eye shadow Swiss Chocolate
- Dark Matte brown shade : Maybelline Chai latte quad
- Light medium brown shade : Maybelline Chai latte quad
- Miss Claire eye shadow no. 0231 (highlighter)
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
Step-by-Step eye makeup Tutorial
Step 1 : Start by priming your eyes using your favorite eye primer. I have used NYX HD eye shadow base.
Step 2 : Line the eyes with kohl and apply it all over the lid as shown.
Step 3 : Using a pencil brush like MAC 219 or Coastal Scents pointed crease brush, soften the edges of the kohl on the lid and smudge in onto the lower lash line.
Step 4 : Apply a metallic copper eye shadow (Coastal Scents Swiss Chocolate) all over the lid as shown.
Step 5 : Apply a matte dark brown eye shadow in the outer corner and outer half of the crease.
Step 6 : Blend and soften the shades in the crease using a fluffy blending brush like MAC 217. Apply a gold based highlighter in the inner corner + tear duct area. Apply the copper eye shadow on the lower lash line.
Step 7 : Soften the edges of the eye makeup further using a skin colored/light brown eye shadow (no. 5 on the list of products used) on a fluffy blending brush. Target the area above the socket line.
Step 8 : Apply the highlight shade on the browbone. Finish the look with volumizing mascara.
Clean up any fall out from the under eye area, conceal and fill your brows after the foundation is done.
Finished eye makeup
Products used for the face :
- MAC Matchmaster Foundation no. 3
- Oriflame Giordani Gold loose powder (has flecks of gold) (used all over the face)
- MAC blush : Ambering Rose
- Miss Claire eye shadow no. 0231 (used on cheekbones as highlighter)
Products used for the lips :
- MAC Lipstick Brick-o-la
- Revlon Colorburst lip gloss : Sienna Sparkle
The completed look
[note color=”#FFE4C4″] Hope you liked the look and the tutorial! If you have any queries, drop me a comment below or mail me at email@example.com [/note]
Also read :