I’m very excited to announce the first eye makeup contest on my blog! As you all know, I love eye makeup and I know many of you love creating looks too. Here’s a chance for you to win lovely gift hampers from Lakme containing eye makeup products! All you need to do is create an eyeconic look and send in your entry to email@example.com.
Before we go on to the rules, let me show you whats up for grabs!
Lakme eye shadow quartet Tanjore Rush, Lakme Absolute Baked eye shadow duo Night Desire , Lakme Eyeconic kajal+Mascara
Lakme Absolute Baked eye shadow duo Day Shimmer , Lakme Eyeconic kajal+Mascara
Lakme Eyeconic kajal+Mascara
Here are a few pointers/rules for this contest :
- The contest is open Internationally.
- The contest will run for 3 weeks, it ends on Sunday 4th Nov (12 midnight)
- There will be 3 winners in this contest, the prizes have been shown above.
- The winners will be announced on Monday 5th Nov.
- You can send as many entries/looks as you like, no restriction on that.
- Please ensure you send clear images of your creation for the contest, no blurry phone pictures please.
- You do not need to send full face shots, only eye makeup pictures will do.
- A minimum of 3 pictures are required – one of the open eye, another shot of the closed eye to see the look in entirety and lastly, 1 picture of the products used for the look
- Please list out all the products used in your look.
- Please do not use a look created previously, create a look specifically for this contest.
- If you have a blog, you can post a picture of your look on your blog but with a mention/link to this contest.
Here’s the list of what you need to send in with your entries :
- Your Name
- The title of your Look
- A short description of your look (you can write about the inspiration behind the look OR what lipstick/blush you would pair with that eye makeup)
- Minimum of 3 image shots : Open eye, closed eye and products used
- Complete list of Products used for the look
- Your blog URL, in case you have one.
The contest would be judged by me and I will only be putting up the entries here that qualify a certain level of quality. This does not mean I expect professional looks but I would appreciate clear pictures and neat work! The entries will be judged on the basis of neatness, creativity and skill. My decision regarding the winners will be final and binding. Whether you want to create a wearable look or a fantasy look, its entirely up to you! What matters here is that the look should be iconic (or eyeconic as the Lakme Team would say!) and should be done well.
So what are you waiting for? Take out your makeup brushes and get started on your Eyeconic looks! I look forward to your entries! 🙂
p.s : A Special Thanks to the Lakme Team for sponsoring the prizes for this contest!