Do you have a favorite nail paint remover?

Lakme Nail color remover

Lakme Nail color remover

[note color=”#FFE4C4″]I’ve been using Lakme Nail color remover for a long time now and I love it! Its not heavy on the pocket and does a great job of removing the color. I decided to try out others some time back and ended up buying the Streetwear one which I hated (I had to rub rub rub to take the nail paint off!). I’m going to stick to this one!

Do you have a favorite nail paint remover? [/note]

1. October 8, 2012 / 6:50 pm

I love Revlon (Acetone free) nail paint remover…its for sensitive nails n does awesome job ….but its almost double the price of Lakme nail polish remover πŸ™‚

2. October 8, 2012 / 6:52 pm

i love lakme’s πŸ™‚
    i think its the best !
    i tried one by tips n toes(not 100% sure of the brand) recently and though it didnt do its job perfectly , it had a really nice scent … but now i cant find it anywhere in the mrkt !

3. Sonam
    October 8, 2012 / 8:22 pm

tried the flormar nailpaint remover from the NewU store…totally fabulous….and with a great fragrance…in a grape variant too… and not too heavy for the pocket…costed me rs.125 for a huge bottle…must try.

4. Richa
    October 8, 2012 / 8:22 pm

Even i like the lakme one. You should try the sally hansen one for sensitive nails. Its little expensive but the quantity is huge and lasts you a long time.

5. October 8, 2012 / 8:54 pm

I too love Lakme’s nail paint remover..i tried Faces for a change but it stinks a loooooooooooooot of vinegar…so evn m thnking of sticking back to Lakme only!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

6. Ankita
    October 8, 2012 / 9:08 pm

I love the colorbar remover!

7. Aayat
    October 8, 2012 / 10:11 pm

Orris nail paint remover pads.hassle frer

8. Dolly
    October 8, 2012 / 11:49 pm

Hiphop nail polish removal pads. Does an awesome job and removes even the quick dry ones. One pad is enough for two hands(with 3 coats of paint)

9. Sophia
    October 9, 2012 / 1:56 am

my favourite one so far is the nail paint remover from Revlon which is really gentle on the nails…others i’ve used tend to dry out my nails resultin in peeling….

10. October 9, 2012 / 5:59 am

I use Zoya Remove+. It’s perfect for nail swatching sessions. πŸ™‚

11. beingpretty
    October 9, 2012 / 9:31 am

Even I LOVE Lakme’s remover!! I am on my 3rd bottle right now. I have used some other ones before..but I agree with you Ankita. Lakme is good and affordable. πŸ™‚

12. October 9, 2012 / 4:04 pm

I also use this and love it ! I think, Indian brands should come with cheaper and better nail polish removers.
    Essenve makes really good one , which are less than 1 euro, and much better in quality and quantity …and also the smell πŸ™‚

13. October 9, 2012 / 4:13 pm

i love lakme as well as colorbar…both are easy on the pocket and work well….

14. shivangi
    October 10, 2012 / 10:50 am

I hate the Streetwear one, its very bad! I am using Flormar, it does its job really well and the huge bottle is a plus too!

15. Namratha
    October 11, 2012 / 9:59 pm

Hiphop nail polish removal pads. One pad is enough to remove polish from both hands and legs. Also it is easy to carry…You neither need to worry about leekage/breakage that happens with Glass container…Also not heavy on pocket…20 or 30 (don’t remember exactly) pads comes at Rs70 or 80…..But then yes Lake me is every green…

16. deepika
    October 16, 2012 / 12:22 pm

hiphop nailpolish remover pads..awesome..on my third tin..

17. November 1, 2012 / 8:31 pm

The Lakme remover has always been my favourite!!