Do your experiment with your hair?

[note color=”#FFE4C4″] Not much lately except for using Lush Caca Brun Henna earlier this year which gave my hair a nice brown color which I quite liked. Last year I experimented quite a bit – I got my hair smoothened and also got global highlights, I loved the smoothened look though the highlights took a while to get used to! I cut my hair short earlier this year to get rid of the half-straight, half wavy look you get a few months after smoothening. I’m a little bored lately with my hair, thinking of trying out the new L’Oreal Casting Creme gloss shades or Lush Caca Maroon.

How much do you experiment with your hair? Have you tried anything lately that you loved? [/note]

Read on for photos..

1 -Smoothened Hair, 2- Smoothened hair with highlights

1 -Smoothened Hair, 2- Smoothened hair with highlights

3 - Short wavy hair , 4 - With Lush Caca Brun

3 – Short wavy hair , 4 – With Lush Caca Brun

1. Dolly
    September 19, 2012 / 3:39 pm

I have permed my hair once few years back and totally loved the effects. I have wavy hair and so while my hair grew back it did not look very awkward!! I wanted to try smoothening few months back but was reluctant because I have a big round face and guessed that it would not suit me. I have not colored my hair even once till now and I’m dying to. But people scare me by telling that colouring causes white hair:( i am considering perming my hair again and waiting for my layers to grow back to a decent enough level. Ankita is lush henna different from normal “nupur” one? Any color difference it gives to the hair other than the normal henna stain??I want to try lush henna but the price is putting me off:(

2. September 19, 2012 / 4:01 pm

I have naturally straight hair so I don’t go for straightening or ironing..also m dead scared of the chemicals used on the hair for all these processes..i have colored my hair once about 3 years back and loved the effect and planning to do it again using lush natural henna 🙂

3. Ish
    September 19, 2012 / 6:42 pm

I love experimenting with mah hair.. I have naturally straight hair and love to curl my hair. It suits me a lot. BTW Ankita wanna ask have u ever shopped from bornprettystore.com?? am planning to buy their strawberry sponge hair rollers. 🙂

4. September 19, 2012 / 7:23 pm

I love your hair! I’m always jealous of the hair of Indian girls, because it’s all so dark, thick, smooth, and shiny!!!

I’ve been having curly hair for 2 years in a row. Strange as it is, maintaining it is easier than maintaining my natural straight hair. My hair grows fast and loses shape easily, but with a perm the ends stay the same so my roots don’t fall flat (if it make sense)!

5. September 19, 2012 / 7:36 pm

Too scared to experiment. I did get my hair colored back in school. But I didnt like the results much.

6. Sukanya
    September 19, 2012 / 7:57 pm

u r looking much better in the smoothened and highlightened one……..i have tried loreal casting creme gloss in chocolate shade nd the shade is really decent and gorgeous…………i have also tried burgundy shade from garnier earlier wich also was a brilliant one…………i have waist long straight hair so i do curl my hair sometime it really turns out amazing

7. Preethi
    September 19, 2012 / 9:53 pm

I straighten my hair once a year. I love the smooth feel since I’m not blessed with a soft straight hair naturally. Also have some streaks here and there that adds to the look :p I will be straightening for the next 5 years minimum. Also I take care of my hair well to even out the negatives that a straightening can cause. I’m happy 🙂

8. September 19, 2012 / 11:12 pm

I am trying to do more with this bird’s nest, lol. My friends are encouraging me to experiment with my hair more often. It’s funny, I am a MUA and you think I’d be more glamorous and have more coiffed hair, but I am kind of boring when it comes to my hair. My face is always made up, but my hair is blah. Must go out and buy fancy headbands and accessories. 😛

9. reena
    September 20, 2012 / 8:03 am

i like the highlights on u!

10. shaiscopy
    September 22, 2012 / 4:16 pm

Other than cutting my hair really short every once in a while, combing it differently to get some height, etc, I havent done anything. I don’t want to color. I did consider smoothing, but decided against it.

11. Sharmiela
    September 23, 2012 / 8:25 am

Did you retain your black base for the highlights for 2? Love it on you!

September 24, 2012 / 2:23 pm

Ya I did 🙂 Thanks!

12. Amrutha
    September 26, 2012 / 1:26 pm

You are looking very pretty in the smoothened hair pic..Which is the lip color and kohl you have used in pic 1?