Previously I’ve done 6 looks for different occasions (if you’ve missed them out, click HERE) and for the final look for this series, I’m doing a casual party makeup look which is super simple to create and very versatile. You could wear this in the day or for an evening outing. You could wear this for an office party or just a movie date. The eyes are soft and slightly smokey with a matte grey eye shadow and the lips are a rose pink shade.
Hope you like the look! Don’t forget to leave your comments at the end of this post!
Products used for the EYES :
- L’Oreal Paris Self Advancing eye liner : Ebony
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible eye shadow : Pebble Grey
- L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
Step 1 : Line upper lash line thickly with black kohl pencil.
Step 2 : Load your pencil/smudging brush with the matte grey eye shadow ‘Pebble Grey‘ and smudge the kohl applied in the previous step.
Step 3 : Now apply Pebble Grey to the remaining part of the lid till the socket which is bare.
Step 4 : Blend the grey eye shadow to soften the edge in the crease. Since this is a matte finish eye shadow, it will automatically sheer out giving a gradient – darkest near the lash line and lighter as we move up towards the brow.
Step 5 : Add some compact powder under the brows (browbone) for a clean look and finish off the look with Volume Million Lashes mascara!
Apply concealer and fill your brows once the foundation/powder is done.
Products used for the FACE :
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Foundation
- Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter (on cheekbones)
- Clinique Blended Face Powder
- Illamasqua Powder blush : Hussy
Products used for the LIPS :
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lipstick : Enduring Berry (Reviewed HERE)
[note color=”#FFE4C4″] What do you think of this look? Share your comments below! [/note]
Also read :