Continuing with the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Tutorial series, today I am doing a simple bridal/bridesmaid look for the warm toned/dusky skin beauties. It is a simple look ~ defined lined eyes with some brown eye shadow, soft terracotta cheeks with a stained red lip.
Hope you like the look, don’t forget to to share your comments at the end of this post!
Products used for the EYES :
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Concealer
- L’Oreal Paris Self Advancing eye liner : Ebony
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible eye shadow : Endless Chocolate
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible eye shadow : Hourglass Beige
- L’Oreal Paris Super Liner – Instant Impact Felt liner
- L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
Step 1 : Moisturize/Prime/Conceal. I am using L’Oreal Paris Infallible concealer
Step 2 : Tightline eyes using black kohl.
Step 3 : Apply brown eye shadow Endless Chocolate all over the lid.
Step 4 : Blend the eye shadow in the crease to soften the edges.
Step 5 : Apply eye shadow Hourglass Beige as inner corner highlight and on brow bone as well.
Step 6 : Line upper lash line thinly with the Felt tipped liner. You can wing it out if you like.
Step 7 : Finish off with a coat of Volume Million Lashes Mascara.
After the base makeup is done, fill in your brows.
Products used for the FACE :
- Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter (as illuminator all over face)
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Foundation
- Clinique Blended Face Powder
- Bourjois Paris Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder (for soft contouring)
- MAC blush : Ambering Rose (apples of the cheeks)
Products used for the LIPS :
For the lips I mixed 2 lipsticks from the L’Oreal Infallible range – a warm apricot shade as base topped with a wine red (using a lip brush). The apricot warmed up the wine shade and also made it a little softer. You could wear the wine red alone too.
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lipstick : Always Apricot (Review HERE)
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lipstick : Bold Bordeaux (Review HERE)
[note color=”#FFE4C4″] Hope you liked the tutorial! Share your comments below! [/note]
Also read :