Posted by Corallista | Posted in Bridal Makeup, Eyes, Festive makeup, L'oreal, Looks, Tutorials | Posted on 11-09-2012
Tags: bridal makeup for dusky skin, brown eye makeup, EOTD, eye liner, eye makeup, eye makeup for beginners, eye makeup for beginners brown eyes, eye makeup for beginners for indian wear, eye makeup tutorial, eye shadow, eyes, FOTD, indian beauty blog, indian bridal look, indian bridal makeup, indian bridal makeup dusky skin, indian bridal makeup for dusky skin, indian bridal makeup tutorial, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, l'oreal, l'oreal paris, L'oreal paris india, L'oreal Paris Infallible, l'oreal paris infallible makeup, l'oreal paris infallible makeup bridal, L'oreal Paris Infallible Makeup Lasting Perfecting Foundation, l'oreal paris tutorial, loreal paris infallible makeup tutorial, makeup, makeup for dark skin, makeup for dusky skin, makeup for indian outfits, makeup for indian wear, makeup for the bridesmaid, makeup for traditional clothes, makeup for traditional outfits, makeup for warm toned dusky skin, makeup products, makeup tutorial with pictures, makeup tutorial with steps, simple eye makeup for brown eyes, simple eye makeup tutorial, step by step bridal makeup, step by step bridal makeup tutorial, step by step makeup tutorial, step by step picture bridal makeup, step by step picture tutorial, step by step picture tutorial bridal makeup
Continuing with the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Tutorial series, today I am doing a simple bridal/bridesmaid look for the warm toned/dusky skin beauties. It is a simple look ~ defined lined eyes with some brown eye shadow, soft terracotta cheeks with a stained red lip.
Hope you like the look, don’t forget to to share your comments at the end of this post!
Products used for the EYES :
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Concealer
- L’Oreal Paris Self Advancing eye liner : Ebony
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible eye shadow : Endless Chocolate
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible eye shadow : Hourglass Beige
- L’Oreal Paris Super Liner – Instant Impact Felt liner
- L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
Step 1 : Moisturize/Prime/Conceal. I am using L’Oreal Paris Infallible concealer
Step 2 : Tightline eyes using black kohl.
Step 3 : Apply brown eye shadow Endless Chocolate all over the lid.
Step 4 : Blend the eye shadow in the crease to soften the edges.
Step 5 : Apply eye shadow Hourglass Beige as inner corner highlight and on brow bone as well.
Step 6 : Line upper lash line thinly with the Felt tipped liner. You can wing it out if you like.
Step 7 : Finish off with a coat of Volume Million Lashes Mascara.
After the base makeup is done, fill in your brows.
Products used for the FACE :
- Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter (as illuminator all over face)
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Foundation
- Clinique Blended Face Powder
- Bourjois Paris Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder (for soft contouring)
- MAC blush : Ambering Rose (apples of the cheeks)
Products used for the LIPS :
For the lips I mixed 2 lipsticks from the L’Oreal Infallible range – a warm apricot shade as base topped with a wine red (using a lip brush). The apricot warmed up the wine shade and also made it a little softer. You could wear the wine red alone too.
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lipstick : Always Apricot (Review HERE)
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lipstick : Bold Bordeaux (Review HERE)
Also read :