What is the one Beauty Rule that you always follow?

Lakme Makeup Remover

Lakme Makeup Remover

[note color=”#FFE4C4″] I never NEVER go to bed with makeup on. Even on the days when I’ve not worn makeup, I cleanse my face at the end of the day. Going to bed without a cleansed face is a recipe for dull, breakout-prone skin. Even when I’m dead tired, I remove all makeup and apply a moisturizer or aloe vera gel before calling it a day.

Which is the one Beauty Rule that you always follow?

Share your answer in the comments below! [/note]

1. devi
    September 6, 2012 / 1:37 pm

The one i always try to follow is: keep yourself clean and non-oily..

i try following many others, but doesnt often follow strictly

2. duskyfreak
    September 6, 2012 / 1:51 pm

SUNSCREEN—— cn never Ever leave home wthout using it. n deep cleansing before bedtime. n yes using body shop hemp hand n foot cream.

3. duskyfreak
    September 6, 2012 / 2:01 pm

n yes a potion on my face. either vit c serum like strea c10 or a deep moisturiser like clinique moisture surge.

4. September 6, 2012 / 2:26 pm

Same as you…i never go to bed without removing makeup..however late it is

5. Sophia
    September 6, 2012 / 2:32 pm

same here…i make sure that i cleanse my face b4 bedtime….but if im really tired n havn’t worn ne makeup dat day i jus use eskinol cleanser(works like a toner really) for removing any dirt that mite hav accumulated…..

September 7, 2012 / 12:25 am

Eskinsol Cleanser sounds interesting, where can one buy it from?

• Sophia
        September 7, 2012 / 1:55 am

hey its a filipino brand widely available in gulf countries….so if u hav family or friends in the UAE ask them to get this for u…..i use the lemon variant n so far i love it…..

6. Priyanka
    September 6, 2012 / 2:57 pm

Never go out of the house w/o liner !

7. Priyanka
    September 6, 2012 / 2:58 pm

Can you show us, how you keep your cosmetics organized ?!

8. September 6, 2012 / 3:16 pm

I keep my skin always moisturised……the moment I wash my face,My hand automatically reaches out to a moisturiser…Jus can’t live without it 🙂

9. nisha
    September 6, 2012 / 3:36 pm

🙂 good post Ankita.. Which cleansing product do you use to remove makeup ? does it remove water proof makeup also ?
    how do you remove kajal ?

September 7, 2012 / 12:27 am

I am currently using Maybelline eye and lip Makeup Remover, it removes waterproof makeup as well. For the skin, I always use Cetaphil. For the kajal I just wipe the waterline and lower lash line with a clean cotton bud after cleansing the entire eye with a cotton pad soaked in the cleanser.

10. shivangi
    September 6, 2012 / 8:05 pm

same as u and sunscreens are a must have for me!

11. Preethi
    September 6, 2012 / 9:00 pm

Same pinch 🙂

12. September 6, 2012 / 9:30 pm

I don’t use regular bar soap on my face (like Dial or Dove). This is a bit of a cheat, because the soaps I use are specialized and I never buy Irish Spring or Dial. I usually order from Chagrin Valley Soap and Salve.

13. September 7, 2012 / 10:26 am

I have a very dry skin so hv to any use moisturiser / cream after bath….currently i am using Olay total effects and loving it !!!

I also never leave home without a lipstick 😉