Today I’m talking about my Current skin care routine which I’ve following since the past 2 weeks or so. All through last month, I was having breakouts on my cheeks and jaw line and while tea tree oil helped a bit, they kept recurring. I recently discovered La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo which was lying in my stash unused since last winter and within a week of using it, my breakouts are gone and my skin looks wonderful! I will use it for some more time before I review but so far, its been a fabulous product!
- Lakme Perfect Radiance face wash (Rs 80) : It cleanses well and I like the squeaky clean feeling, it lathers quite thoroughly so would not recommend it to dry skinned women.
- Iraya Face Wash (Rs 345) : I alternate between this and the Lakme one. When I want something milder I use this. Reviewed HERE.
- Avera Aloe Apricot Scrub (Rs 299) : Its a mild scrub with sparsely distributed large granules and a moisturizing base. Not really my kind of scrub, would recommend it to dry/normal skinned women.
- Neutrogena Deep clean blackhead eliminating Toner (Rs 340) : Good one for oily/acne prone skin. Removes all traces of makeup/oil/dirt and also controls blackheads. Full review HERE.
- La Roche posay Effaclar Duo (Rs 950 for 40 ml) : I had bought this last winter and since my skin was a little dry/combination that time I could not use it. I recently saw a review of another Effaclar product (on Sunny’s blog HERE) and I remembered I had this. There could not have been a better time to use this product than now because my skin was in a very troublesome state with recurring blemishes. But within a week of using this product, my blemishes are gone and my skin feels great! I will review it in a week or two. I use this during day time as well as as a night treatment.
- Lotus Herbals 3-in-1 Matte SPF 40 sun screen (Rs 225) : My HG sunscreen, highly recommended for oily skin. Check my review HERE.
- Kiehls #1 Lip Balm (Rs 495) : In the day I use any lip balm but for the night, I stick to this. It is amazing! Full review HERE.
- Bobbi Brown eye cream (2.5g free sample) : I had got this as a free sample, it is rich and emollient but did not do anything special for my under eyes. Moisturizes and softens but no effect on pigmentation/puffiness.